Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,422 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Oh god, help.

Tip us?

shiner9er
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Oh god, help.

Someone, for the love of god, help me.
I rooted my gs4 on att (i337) (Ucuamf3) using the sd card/terminal emulator exploit. It worked just fine, and have full root access. I then proceeded to install safestrap to get some custom roms going. Safestrap installed and I booted to recovery just fine. Then I flashed a few safestrap-compatible roms, none of which worked. they all booted to a consistent black screen. Thrn, I looked for a more up-to-date safestrap version, which I did. So I installed it, and now I cant boot into safestrap at all. Like literally, it just skips over it. And it says its installed...please, please help.

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3074
The newer ss is for mk2 firmware. You need to flash the mf3 tar files in odin and start over

shiner9er
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Could you post a download link and a tut for flashing via odin? Im relatively new to this

shiner9er
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
And couldnt I just flash the custom through odin? Or does that not work with this firmware version (or whatever)

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3074
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner9er View Post
And couldnt I just flash the custom through odin? Or does that not work with this firmware version (or whatever)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46888516
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shiner9er
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
So just flash that via odin?

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner9er View Post
So just flash that via odin?
Read the thread.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.

The Following User Says Thank You to scott14719 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]