Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 41,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed installer (locked bootloader) safe?

Tip us?

DillaDawg
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Xposed installer (locked bootloader) safe?

Just wondering if anyone has tried the xposed framework on stock xperia m. It's just i have no backup/recovery (because of 02 ireland locking the bootloader ) so I'm apprehensive about using it until i know its safe.
The Following User Says Thank You to DillaDawg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klugshicer
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillaDawg View Post
Just wondering if anyone has tried the xposed framework on stock xperia m. It's just i have no backup/recovery (because of 02 ireland locking the bootloader ) so I'm apprehensive about using it until i know its safe.
I tried the xposed framework on stock with locked bootloader. It works fine. But I tested only the xprivacy module, which worked also.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klugshicer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Piravinthb
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillaDawg View Post
Yes, it's safe and all of the modules is safe I use nearly all of the modules and none of them gave me any problems and my phone bootloader is locekd

HIT THE BUTTON, IF I HELPED YOU.

Phone: Sony Xperia M
Model: C1905
Rom: Stock 4.1.2
Build Version: 15.1.C.2.8
Kernel Version: 3.4.0
Bootloader: Locked

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Model: N7100
Rom: Unofficial Cyanogen Mod 4.4.2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Piravinthb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]