CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Fastest room?

4th February 2014, 08:32 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Hey

I got a laggy tab 3 10 today becouse it was cheaper than overprised note 10.

I will use it for reading books.

Any rooms you guys recommend? I hate all bloatware with so little ram.

How is battery life?


Thanks

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
 
 
5th February 2014, 06:56 AM |#2  
cybe4_f0rencic_d3v's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991

Hey

I got a laggy tab 3 10 today becouse it was cheaper than overprised note 10.

I will use it for reading books.

Any rooms you guys recommend? I hate all bloatware with so little ram.

How is battery life?


Thanks

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

1. Its called rom
2. You can try performance tweaked roms (refer to development area)
3. Touch wiz is laggy, try installing NOVA Launcher.
4. You can tweak the system by modifying the build.prop and also by using some over clocking programs.

is your tab rooted?
The Following User Says Thank You to cybe4_f0rencic_d3v For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 01:35 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Thanks

There were not many (roms ^^) available

Have Nova prime but still.
Just rooted by following the first option for this version on generall section with teamwin recovery.



Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
5th February 2014, 05:03 PM |#4  
cybe4_f0rencic_d3v's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991

Thanks

There were not many (roms ^^) available

Have Nova prime but still.
Just rooted by following the first option for this version on generall section with teamwin recovery.



Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Try these build.prop tweaks, helps a lot
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2631424
The Following User Says Thank You to cybe4_f0rencic_d3v For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 05:18 AM |#5  
andynroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Klang Valley
Thanks Meter: 397
 
1,648 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Or this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49903814

Sent from my SM-T211 using xda premium
6th February 2014, 03:50 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
tried?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andynroid

Or this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49903814

Sent from my SM-T211 using xda premium

Hey,

Have you tried it if it works?
6th February 2014, 03:55 PM |#7  
andynroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Klang Valley
Thanks Meter: 397
 
1,648 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991

Hey,

Have you tried it if it works?

Off course.....another user has tried it too

Sent from my SM-T211 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes