Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

FXZ to latest OTA for bionic on leak?

OP silvernirvash

19th January 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

116 posts
i remember a thread a while back that contained links to FXZ's for every possible situation and i THINK it was obsidians but sadly that thread is completely useless now because he deleted the first 2 posts in it's thread :/ but i could be wrong about the thread i'm thinking of. Anyone still have have that FXZ or a link to it for bionic's on leak 223? ;w; i'd very much like to finally get off of the leak and back onto the OTA upgrade path so when they release official kitkat for the bionic i won't totally be left in the dust.......
20th January 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 11

96 posts
Sadly we will never see an official ota KitKat release. But if you do want the latest JB release you could just use that FXZ instead of taking the OTA. Faster and cleaner.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
20th January 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

116 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.E.McAllister

Sadly we will never see an official ota KitKat release. But if you do want the latest JB release you could just use that FXZ instead of taking the OTA. Faster and cleaner.

so the 223 leak is better than what we got with the OTA JB? ;w; i just looked up kitkat for bionic and yeah....compatibility issues.....why us ;w;.....i can't wait to get my upgrade now more than ever.....Moto X here i come!
21st January 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 11

96 posts
I actually like JB or just must have gotten used to it. If you don't use any of the motoblur apps or you webdock, cm11 which is kk based actually runs very smooth for myself

31st January 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #5  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
More
If you want to get your bionic on stock JB 4.1.2, I would suggest using SamuriHL's House of Moto to FXZ. You can find it here.
6th February 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #6  
Flag Provo, UT
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
More
I've been running cm 11 since it came out. It is really nice, but then again, I've grown accustomed to cm roms on my devices.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread