Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 44,949 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FXZ to latest OTA for bionic on leak?

Tip us?

silvernirvash
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default FXZ to latest OTA for bionic on leak?

i remember a thread a while back that contained links to FXZ's for every possible situation and i THINK it was obsidians but sadly that thread is completely useless now because he deleted the first 2 posts in it's thread :/ but i could be wrong about the thread i'm thinking of. Anyone still have have that FXZ or a link to it for bionic's on leak 223? ;w; i'd very much like to finally get off of the leak and back onto the OTA upgrade path so when they release official kitkat for the bionic i won't totally be left in the dust.......

B.E.McAllister
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Sadly we will never see an official ota KitKat release. But if you do want the latest JB release you could just use that FXZ instead of taking the OTA. Faster and cleaner.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

silvernirvash
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.E.McAllister View Post
Sadly we will never see an official ota KitKat release. But if you do want the latest JB release you could just use that FXZ instead of taking the OTA. Faster and cleaner.

so the 223 leak is better than what we got with the OTA JB? ;w; i just looked up kitkat for bionic and yeah....compatibility issues.....why us ;w;.....i can't wait to get my upgrade now more than ever.....Moto X here i come!

B.E.McAllister
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I actually like JB or just must have gotten used to it. If you don't use any of the motoblur apps or you webdock, cm11 which is kk based actually runs very smooth for myself

KenanAlcorn
Old
Thanks Meter 3
If you want to get your bionic on stock JB 4.1.2, I would suggest using SamuriHL's House of Moto to FXZ. You can find it here.

zebinadams
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've been running cm 11 since it came out. It is really nice, but then again, I've grown accustomed to cm roms on my devices.