Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 35,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does Sense 4.4.2 KitKat work on hboot 1.55?

Tip us?

SickL1408
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default Does Sense 4.4.2 KitKat work on hboot 1.55?

Hello everyone,

Bought ONE a few days ago and unlocked bootloader, installed recovery and rooted the stock rom yesterday. However, for some reason cant S-OFF :/ I am on hboot 1.55. Can I install the latest sense ROMs based on 4.4.2? I have a stock nandroid of 3.62 base to return to it in order to to receive the OTA updates. Once I upgrade the base, is there any way to return to stock for S ON devices to receive the OTA update to update the firmware? Thanks.

kamilmirza
Old
Thanks Meter 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickL1408 View Post
Hello everyone,

Bought ONE a few days ago and unlocked bootloader, installed recovery and rooted the stock rom yesterday. However, for some reason cant S-OFF :/ I am on hboot 1.55. Can I install the latest sense ROMs based on 4.4.2? I have a stock nandroid of 3.62 base to return to it in order to to receive the OTA updates. Once I upgrade the base, is there any way to return to stock for S ON devices to receive the OTA update to update the firmware? Thanks.
yes you can flash(install) 4.4.2 ROMs with unlocked bootloader with S-ON
you can try S-OFF with your 3.62 base backup or you can try ARHD 31 to achieve S-OFF, rumrunner's or firewater's
Google Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to kamilmirza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]