Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock firmwares

Tip us?

zipolly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Stock firmwares

I remember in the old days when you could download stock firmwares for free but it now seems that whenever you click a download link you are pushed to a payment method to down load a stock firmware even on sammobile or could anyone point me in the right direction , ive been trying to download a copy of the BTU-N9005XXUDMK2 with no luck at all . thanks in advance

radicalisto
Old
(Last edited by radicalisto; 5th February 2014 at 07:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1389

DONATE TO ME
You should be able to download free from SAMMOBILE.COM have a scout around the forum, you'll see some mega links posted also

Edit actually here you go, I have it in my mega account

https://mega.co.nz/#!lpBlmahI!Gx4cJV...8ltpGeoNVE0gjY

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zipolly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
You should be able to download free from SAMMOBILE.COM have a scout around the forum, you'll see some mega links posted also

Edit actually here you go, I have it in my mega account

https://mega.co.nz/#!lpBlmahI!Gx4cJV...8ltpGeoNVE0gjY

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
cheers but ive tried to download and it just stops at 57% for some strange reason ?? any ideas .

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1389

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipolly View Post
cheers but ive tried to download and it just stops at 57% for some strange reason ?? any ideas .
Might just be MEGA axcting up, happens the odd time, try again and see. It should be OK.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

metko
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
Can anyone upload to mega the 4.4.2 official update?
Nokia 5800>Htc HD2>iPhone 4>Samsung Galaxy SII>Htc One X(retired worst phone i ever had)>Samsung Galaxy SIII>Samsung Galaxy S4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005)

zipolly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
eventuyally downloaded and thank you but which version of odin would I use to install this , it is a single MD5 file .... I have both 1.85 and 3.09 on my computer ??

alom5
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Use 3.09

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to alom5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jetbruceli
Old
Thanks Meter 434

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipolly View Post
I remember in the old days when you could download stock firmwares for free but it now seems that whenever you click a download link you are pushed to a payment method to down load a stock firmware even on sammobile or could anyone point me in the right direction , ive been trying to download a copy of the BTU-N9005XXUDMK2 with no luck at all . thanks in advance
You can download from terafile and rapid gator for free. You might have to make a free account for larger files but it's still free.
You should be greatful. They do alot to give us our firmwares with ease.
Plus in the event you can't get it from there you can from Kies

dont forget the thanks button if I helped out!!
Forget thanks, I want a high five!

The Following User Says Thank You to jetbruceli For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]