Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,672 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Disabled Hardware Buttons or double used

Tip us?

siarolex
Old
(Last edited by siarolex; 5th February 2014 at 09:38 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Disabled Hardware Buttons or double used

Hey there,

i cant get it to work. Please help me.
My phone (goophone i5s with MTK 6572) doesn´t come with the possibility to use a backbutton. (Key no. 158) As i use the app which shows which buttons are pressed, there is for the home button Key no. 0. No matter i thougth. give it a try with LMT-Launcher which emulates a softkeypress.
But what can i say. There is also only the key no. 0 if i use softkeyBACK.

So please answer me the following questions:
in the keyboard.kl there is 158 BACK and WAKE_Dropped. As i read: this is normal.

1. But where is it handled, that the HOME and BACK button is in this stupid use.
(sometimes i think, the HOMEbutton is double mapped -> especially when i´m in the internetbrowser and press HOME-Button then it shows first the previos page i watched and then go to homescreen.

2. If you don`t know the solution please help me otherwise:
is it possible to take anything from other phone, working just fine with virtual back buttons (especially the KOphone i5s (Mtk 6577)

OR
3. many Apps does have a backfunktion built in. is there a possibility to arrage that into the apps, that there is always a button which shows previous page.

Please help me. Getting crazy about that.

Siarolex

siarolex
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
nktion built in. is there a possibility to arrage that into the apps, that there is always a button which shows previous page.

Please help me. Getting crazy about that.

Siarolex[/QUOTE]

Nobody any Idea?

siarolex
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nobody any idea?