Help with Hypderdrive Version 13

OP armyranger516862006

6th February 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag St Louis
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
More
Hey guys i installed Hyperdrive a while back and have been up to date with all the updates. Well this last one I am experiencing some difficulties. First my phone sometimes will not unlock and it appears to freeze. Like I have to pull the battery and start over. This is happening everyday now it seems since i just updated. Second is it will just randomly reboot and start over but it is always a real fast like reboot. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!
6th February 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
There have been a few people complaining about this in the dev thread. I don't have enough posts to post in it, but I am having the same issue as well. I did a full wipe between 12 and 11, so I'm not sure whats going on. Some people say it is operator error, and some people blame the ROM.
6th February 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #3  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 834

2,453 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyranger516862006

Hey guys i installed Hyperdrive a while back and have been up to date with all the updates. Well this last one I am experiencing some difficulties. First my phone sometimes will not unlock and it appears to freeze. Like I have to pull the battery and start over. This is happening everyday now it seems since i just updated. Second is it will just randomly reboot and start over but it is always a real fast like reboot. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

should provide some more information what your phone is and what you have done
The Following User Says Thank You to decaturbob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,818

8,466 posts
More
Posts like this belong in the specific ROM thread. If members do not have the proper number of posts, then creating a new thread is not the answer. Use of search, reading the entire thread (yes, no matter how lengthy it is) and then use of pm is ok.

Members should be reading before flashing anything.

That being said...almost all random reboot issues are kernel related, so I suggest you review your settings.

Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread