Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,405 Members 41,932 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC 4.1.1 ROM Link?

Tip us?

sinkingFX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC 4.1.1 ROM Link?

Hey,
I want to reset my One S to the standard HTC-ROM, but I did not found an working one. Most of the links are dead and the ones that are working, cannot be flashed... The ROM that I tried to flash was one from the official OTA servers from HTC, but it showed up an error message while flashing. Does anyone have the HTC-ROM for the villec1 europe edition?
ATM I don't have the One S here, but I will pick it up later (it was in repair), if you would need more infos like the radio-version or things like that I could add it later.

Thanks!
-sinkingFX

Brushstroke
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkingFX View Post
Hey,
I want to reset my One S to the standard HTC-ROM, but I did not found an working one. Most of the links are dead and the ones that are working, cannot be flashed... The ROM that I tried to flash was one from the official OTA servers from HTC, but it showed up an error message while flashing. Does anyone have the HTC-ROM for the villec1 europe edition?
ATM I don't have the One S here, but I will pick it up later (it was in repair), if you would need more infos like the radio-version or things like that I could add it later.

Thanks!
-sinkingFX
Here are the RUU files for the Ville, and here are the files for the Ville C2.
Phone
Google Nexus 5
Android 4.4.4 KitKat (Stock)
Xposed+GravityBox
ElementalX Kernel

Tablet
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Android 4.4.4 KitKat (Stock)
The Following User Says Thank You to Brushstroke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sinkingFX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brushstroke View Post
Here are the RUU files for the Ville, and here are the files for the Ville C2.
Thank you very much! This was exactly what I searched for. Installed it with THIS tutorial, really helpful. Now I finally managed it to go back to stock.