OP sinkingFX

6th February 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Zeulenroda
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Hey,
I want to reset my One S to the standard HTC-ROM, but I did not found an working one. Most of the links are dead and the ones that are working, cannot be flashed... The ROM that I tried to flash was one from the official OTA servers from HTC, but it showed up an error message while flashing. Does anyone have the HTC-ROM for the villec1 europe edition?
ATM I don't have the One S here, but I will pick it up later (it was in repair), if you would need more infos like the radio-version or things like that I could add it later.

Thanks!
-sinkingFX
6th February 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 97

384 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkingFX

Hey,
I want to reset my One S to the standard HTC-ROM, but I did not found an working one. Most of the links are dead and the ones that are working, cannot be flashed... The ROM that I tried to flash was one from the official OTA servers from HTC, but it showed up an error message while flashing. Does anyone have the HTC-ROM for the villec1 europe edition?
ATM I don't have the One S here, but I will pick it up later (it was in repair), if you would need more infos like the radio-version or things like that I could add it later.

Thanks!
-sinkingFX

Here are the RUU files for the Ville, and here are the files for the Ville C2.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brushstroke For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Zeulenroda
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brushstroke

Here are the RUU files for the Ville, and here are the files for the Ville C2.

Thank you very much! This was exactly what I searched for. Installed it with THIS tutorial, really helpful. Now I finally managed it to go back to stock.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread