Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] One X Sense 5 Folder Problem

6th February 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #1  
cagrialdemir's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
hello guys. I'm using OneX. My problem is this. I'm putting into the applications folder on my phone. but when I hard restart turns out most of the folder. After using this case was lucky patcher. What is the solution? Thank u in advance.
Last edited by cagrialdemir; 6th February 2014 at 08:32 AM.
6th February 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #2  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
2,024 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagrialdemir

hello guys. I'm using OneX. My problem is this. I'm putting into the applications folder on my phone. but when I hard restart turns out most of the folder. After using this case was lucky patcher. What is the solution? Thank u in advance.

so your home screen and folders are messed up everytime you boot, did i understood right? if so try home screen saver
The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #3  
cagrialdemir's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Thank u. Worked for me
6th February 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #4  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
2,024 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Nice

Sent from my Venomed HOX using XDA Premium 4 Chocolate Orange
The Following User Says Thank You to lukes91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #5  
cagrialdemir's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

Nice

Sent from my Venomed HOX using XDA Premium 4 Chocolate Orange

But, sometimes changing the wallpaper itself. Do you think it's normal.
6th February 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #6  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
2,024 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagrialdemir

But, sometimes changing the wallpaper itself. Do you think it's normal.

Ahem... Sorry, i don't know because I've never used this script, but i don't think it is... Try to ask on the script thread...

Sent from my Venomed HOX using XDA Premium 4 Chocolate Orange
6th February 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #7  
cagrialdemir's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

Ahem... Sorry, i don't know because I've never used this script, but i don't think it is... Try to ask on the script thread...

Sent from my Venomed HOX using XDA Premium 4 Chocolate Orange

Okay. Thank u again.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes