Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Is it possible to get back to a Complete Factory state (with no counters tripped)

OP louie875

3rd January 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

123 posts
My Phone is the N7105 NOT the N7100, I find it incredibly irritating and hard to find the right information having these two phones merged into one forum. Is it possible to get my phone which is on android 4.3 back to a complete factory state with no counters tripped so I can send it in for warranty. I currently have 7 binary counts and 1 knox count. A simple yes it can be and a link to a thread that can help with my device would be useful.

I have tried using Philz recover and auto CF and methods along those lines but they do not seem to be working for me.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help, it is much appreciated.
Last edited by louie875; 3rd January 2014 at 10:34 PM.
3rd January 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 273

864 posts
Donate to Me
More
You can turn back the binary count with triangle away, knox count no.
3rd January 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #3  
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 3,408

3,690 posts
More
Afiak you can reset the binary counter but at the moment there is no way to reset knox or downgrade the bootloader on the n7105 yet. Dr Ketan is your best bet for help

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd January 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

123 posts
well that sucks as my knox counter was 0, then tired to downgrade to so I could root n reset the binary counter (i have no idea of my logic there) and obviously tripped the knox counter. So I could of used triangle away on 4.3 and not tripped the knox counter>?
3rd January 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #5  
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 3,408

3,690 posts
More
I think so. Triangle away works on 4.3 now I'm pretty sure. I'd try asking Dr Ketan for advice. You can change the bootloader on nearly every other variant so it must be possible on the n7105. Just need someone to figure it out. I've been trying to do a wifi patch for the n7105 but it's bootloader is different to most other versions

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th February 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

123 posts
any more progress ?
6th February 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

123 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie875

any more progress ?

Hi guys has anybody come up with a method to downgrade the n7105 boot loader from 4.3?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread