Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 42,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]ECHOE V12 S.E.P-TW-4.3-MK2/AnyCarrier-SS-KNOXfree-CLEAN-FAST-THEMED-gogoliePORT

Tip us?

Mr_Jay_jay
Old
Thanks Meter 98

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie View Post
NEW DOWNLOAD LNK:
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567592

sorry been offline working on somethings just figured out AFH messed up my last batch upload sorry guys. yes you install this via TWRP or philz (ive done both for my TMO friends). sorry I suppose just a .zip would work for you guys but this is the method now widely used by my followers...

just unzip the zip figure out where your TWRP bakup folder is and place my folder in it then restore. APN's I believe will automatically restore for tmo if not plz reflash your modem with apns attached or restore APN's however you please. I don't have the power to b in 4 places at once so if you have a question PM me or visit the verizon thread they will help you there too enjoy

Still cant restore using phil's... getting MD5 Mismatch
Current Device: The Awesome Samsung Galaxy S4
Rom: all of them
Old devices: Samsung Galaxy S3
Sprint Epic 4G-Gave it away
Samsung Intercept Hard Bricked !
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Jay_jay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gigilie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 582

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jay_jay View Post
Still cant restore using phil's... getting MD5 Mismatch
sorry I'm not that familiar with philz but cant you remove MD5 matching for restores? i'm 90% sure u can but I dont know why itd be a mismatch just that it works on mine

Mr_Jay_jay
Old
Thanks Meter 98

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
sorry I'm not that familiar with philz but cant you remove MD5 matching for restores? i'm 90% sure u can but I dont know why itd be a mismatch just that it works on mine
I couldn't find an option to disable MD5 check in Phil's, so I installed latest TWRP 2.6.3.1 and it starts to restores til it fails on system... I guess I'll just wait for a zip to pop to try this Rom...

gigilie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 582

DONATE TO ME
Default zip

Quote:
I couldn't find an option to disable MD5 check in Phil's, so I installed latest TWRP 2.6.3.1 and it starts to restores til it fails on system... I guess I'll just wait for a zip to pop to try this Rom...
get a chance to try Nemesis 2.0 ? its a regular .zip install thru any custom recovery. for some reason the mods are refusing to let me post this really irritated. im quiting after that boys dont need the crap from them along with trying to keep up with 8 new roms and whatever their trying to tell me i was bricking phones i said no theres no kernel they said ok now their complainging about apns which i said should be not over ridden if so flash your modem with apns over and that these roms are universal so if your from a different carrier let me know which so i know its working and where thanks

nemesis 2
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407568672

stewiemakkn
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
get a chance to try Nemesis 2.0 ? its a regular .zip install thru any custom recovery. for some reason the mods are refusing to let me post this really irritated. im quiting after that boys dont need the crap from them along with trying to keep up with 8 new roms and whatever their trying to tell me i was bricking phones i said no theres no kernel they said ok now their complainging about apns which i said should be not over ridden if so flash your modem with apns over and that these roms are universal so if your from a different carrier let me know which so i know its working and where thanks

nemesis 2
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407568672
I tried to flash the rom but it failed. . Any idea why?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to stewiemakkn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mr_Jay_jay
Old
Thanks Meter 98

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewiemakkn View Post
I tried to flash the rom but it failed. . Any idea why?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
this happens to me with all of his work.. and Support is almost none existent, Mods feel like he just posting this kinda of work everywhere just to collect donations, his threads are being close..

Jerdog:

"Not only is the OP an assault to my eyes and causing me to feel like I am on acid... but the OP can't support this (as is evidenced by his first few posts) and he's wasting everyone's time.

XDA doesn't look kindly on blind builders/kangers/modders/etc. who will post nonsense all over in an attempt to gain notoriety when they can't support something, all the while hoping people donate. And given the content in his OP, that's precisely what is going on here.

so closing this thread and others like it."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Jay_jay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25866

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
this happens to me with all of his work.. and Support is almost none existent, Mods feel like he just posting this kinda of work everywhere just to collect donations, his threads are being close..

Jerdog:

"Not only is the OP an assault to my eyes and causing me to feel like I am on acid... but the OP can't support this (as is evidenced by his first few posts) and he's wasting everyone's time.

XDA doesn't look kindly on blind builders/kangers/modders/etc. who will post nonsense all over in an attempt to gain notoriety when they can't support something, all the while hoping people donate. And given the content in his OP, that's precisely what is going on here.

so closing this thread and others like it."
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Thread closed

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe