Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help about proximity sensor

Tip us?

Android_Attitude
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Need help about proximity sensor

Hello.. Im using Miui 4.1.24 on my Htc One. But the problem is every screen off app, which uses proximity sensor, causing unusual restarting the phone in spite of shutting the screen off only. But my proximity sensor is ok. I tested it with testing app as well in sense 4.4 Rom. Plus during calls, it also somehow works ok.
Can anyone gimme a guideline how to solve this?? Rebooting, reinstalling the Rom - these things I already did many times.
Thanks..

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 999

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android_Attitude View Post
Hello.. Im using Miui 4.1.24 on my Htc One. But the problem is every screen off app, which uses proximity sensor, causing unusual restarting the phone in spite of shutting the screen off only. But my proximity sensor is ok. I tested it with testing app as well in sense 4.4 Rom. Plus during calls, it also somehow works ok.
Can anyone gimme a guideline how to solve this?? Rebooting, reinstalling the Rom - these things I already did many times.
Thanks..
what about asking in Miui thread, maybe its a known issue on this rom? Maybe you are using bad app? Are those app you are talking about works fine in sense rom?
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot