Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,326 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tethering and changing font on Google Edition

Tip us?

zerotg90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Tethering and changing font on Google Edition

I am new to flashing and I have successfully flashed Google Edition to my T-Mobile Galaxy S4.
First, I cannot tether using the tethering option built-in to the Google Edition. I had this issue even before I flashed it. I can tether by usb on FoxFi but I cannot tether over wifi. I've tried FoxFi, Wifi Tether, Wifi Tether TrevE Mod but it just doesn't seem to work. I currently have true unlimited data from T-Mobile.
Second, is there a way to change the font? When I was on stock, there was an option to change the font of the system, but I can't seem to find it on Google Edition. Is it just not there? Is there a way to change it?

laperry1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerotg90 View Post
I am new to flashing and I have successfully flashed Google Edition to my T-Mobile Galaxy S4.
First, I cannot tether using the tethering option built-in to the Google Edition. I had this issue even before I flashed it. I can tether by usb on FoxFi but I cannot tether over wifi. I've tried FoxFi, Wifi Tether, Wifi Tether TrevE Mod but it just doesn't seem to work. I currently have true unlimited data from T-Mobile.
Second, is there a way to change the font? When I was on stock, there was an option to change the font of the system, but I can't seem to find it on Google Edition. Is it just not there? Is there a way to change it?
hey, i'm running Danvdh's GE & i've located fonts as follows :>Settings -->Display -->Fonts...
alternatively, you might want to check your launcher settings...