Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best news since SafeStrap: CleanROM soon!

Tip us?

jski185
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Best news since SafeStrap: CleanROM soon!

Scott (scrosler) had the best Note 2 stock rom by far; tweaked to perfection, stable as hell, and everything just worked great. He's started working on an ATT Note 3 version now, and I couldn't be more excited! Figured other people here would be interested to know what's coming as well!

Can't link to the post, but it's on his forums (google it) saying that he's started work recently.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jski185 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brentsalinas714
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Can't wait I was running that rom when I had the note 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
samsung t989
infamous rom
supercharged
kak
sleeper

brokenartist
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Scott (scrosler) did make that CleanRom the best thing that had come out for the Note 2. it was clean simple and easy to install.

I really can not wait until he comes out with one for the Note 3 for AT&T. I now have something great to look forward to hopefully soon when this gets released.
★ Device: Galaxy Note 3 Black |
● Rom: Working on it |
☼ Theme: Stock |
★ Android: 4.2.2 |

Don't Forget To Hit The Thanks Button If You Like My Work Or If I Helped You!
The Following User Says Thank You to brokenartist For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13603
Thread cleaned,

Stay on topic, keep things respectful when you post, or get out...

Final warning in here folks.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ukic
Old
Thanks Meter 101
I am excited about this news! Been using Scotts rom for a while now

mario23
Old
Thanks Meter 27
SUB'D

I'm getting my Note 3 on Monday. Even with the S5 coming soon I really miss the functionality of my old Note 2 when I was with Sprint.
I agonized over it but I need my stylus back. I see no reason to wait for the S5 as the size and the stylus and apps is the important thing for me. I got so much use out of that. And this rom was perfect for me so can't wait see it!