Post Reply

Internet not working on the Gear

OP irfan9490

8th January 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag bensalem pa
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Hi,
I just installed Nova Launcher and a bunch of other apps including the dolphin browser in my galaxy gear watch but i can't get the internet to work it just says that there is no internet connection. I am using a verizon samsung galaxy s4 but on the t-mobile carrier. I do not get the internet wether i am on the t-mobile internet or the wi-fi. I have tried looking at other place and a lot of threads in this forum but haven't really found a solution. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this problem. I have attached a picture to show what it looks like. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140108_182750.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	242.9 KB
ID:	2503281  
8th January 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Search this forum on how to enable bluetooth tethering on both phone and gear.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to maba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag bensalem pa
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Smile Thanks for you help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maba

Search this forum on how to enable bluetooth tethering on both phone and gear.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help. i tried to do that but the tethering app (i tried 4 different ones) on my gear kept crashing so i restored the whole thing and now i just use it on factory settings.
17th January 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #4  
mr pnut's Avatar
Senior Member
CALI
Thanks Meter: 391
 
1,096 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan9490

Thanks for the help. i tried to do that but the tethering app (i tried 4 different ones) on my gear kept crashing so i restored the whole thing and now i just use it on factory settings.

The only roms that support blue toothed tethering as of right now are the international roms

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th January 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag bensalem pa
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr pnut

The only roms that support blue toothed tethering as of right now are the international roms

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hey,
just a quick question, you mean the rom on the gear or on the phone when you say international roms.
18th January 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
He meant on the phone.... Assuming you are using an AT&T Note 3

Sent from my Note 3 SM-N900A rooted by Designgears
19th January 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag bensalem pa
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eroracing

He meant on the phone.... Assuming you are using an AT&T Note 3

Sent from my Note 3 SM-N900A rooted by Designgears

i am using a verizon galaxy s4 and the app keeps crashing on the gear, is that because of the phones rom?
20th January 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #8  
mikejames07's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ALEXANDRIA, VA
Thanks Meter: 4
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
I use Easy Tether Pro on my phone and Easy Tether Tablet on my Gear.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app
7th February 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Flag bensalem pa
Thanks Meter: 1
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Root
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejames07

I use Easy Tether Pro on my phone and Easy Tether Tablet on my Gear.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

Hello,
I tried doing that but it didn't work for me. Is your gear rooted?
7th February 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #10  
i posted this method that works for me. @irfan9490
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=39

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy, gear, internet problem, not working
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Gear General by ThreadRank