FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Trying to unbrick my AT&T HTC One

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By codejunkie83, Member on 5th February 2014, 01:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th February 2014, 10:02 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

Have you worked through this article??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2358738

I've tried - how would I go about restoring the stock rom/recovery? Just flash the individual images from that zip? Also, would I need to do the X.XX.502.X version (my carrier), or the X.XX.1540.X version (the currently loaded firmware)?

EDIT: No dice. I tried both, but continue to receive the message that the signature verify is failing.
Last edited by codejunkie83; 6th February 2014 at 11:03 PM.
 
 
6th February 2014, 11:35 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codejunkie83

I've tried - how would I go about restoring the stock rom/recovery? Just flash the individual images from that zip? Also, would I need to do the X.XX.502.X version (my carrier), or the X.XX.1540.X version (the currently loaded firmware)?

EDIT: No dice. I tried both, but continue to receive the message that the signature verify is failing.

I think your issue may be that you went back to S-on before going to stock and now firmware is wrong. I would follow the article to regain s-off then you can likely move ahead. There are also several articles saying going to s-on after being s-off can cause issues.
7th February 2014, 12:22 AM |#13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

I think your issue may be that you went back to S-on before going to stock and now firmware is wrong. I would follow the article to regain s-off then you can likely move ahead. There are also several articles saying going to s-on after being s-off can cause issues.

The problem is that I cannot access my phone's storage to push revone, or to use rumrunner. I cannot unlock the device because unlocktoken does not work - it applies the token, but nothing happens.

I wonder - can I flash the splash screen that it is missing? I think it's due to me missing the piece where it asks me to confirm I want to unlock the phone.
7th February 2014, 12:37 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codejunkie83

The problem is that I cannot access my phone's storage to push revone, or to use rumrunner. I cannot unlock the device because unlocktoken does not work - it applies the token, but nothing happens.

I wonder - can I flash the splash screen that it is missing? I think it's due to me missing the piece where it asks me to confirm I want to unlock the phone.

I would try posting here in the main htc one forum
http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one/help
Lots of smart guys hang out there.

BTW: have you tried "fastboot oem unlock" again
Last edited by mb_guy; 7th February 2014 at 12:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mb_guy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 12:44 AM |#15  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

I would try posting here in the main htc one forum
http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one/help
Lots of smart guys hang out there.

Thanks, will do!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes