ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Trying to unbrick my AT&T HTC One

OP codejunkie83

6th February 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

Have you worked through this article??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2358738

I've tried - how would I go about restoring the stock rom/recovery? Just flash the individual images from that zip? Also, would I need to do the X.XX.502.X version (my carrier), or the X.XX.1540.X version (the currently loaded firmware)?

EDIT: No dice. I tried both, but continue to receive the message that the signature verify is failing.
Last edited by codejunkie83; 7th February 2014 at 12:03 AM.
7th February 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 59

339 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by codejunkie83

I've tried - how would I go about restoring the stock rom/recovery? Just flash the individual images from that zip? Also, would I need to do the X.XX.502.X version (my carrier), or the X.XX.1540.X version (the currently loaded firmware)?

EDIT: No dice. I tried both, but continue to receive the message that the signature verify is failing.

I think your issue may be that you went back to S-on before going to stock and now firmware is wrong. I would follow the article to regain s-off then you can likely move ahead. There are also several articles saying going to s-on after being s-off can cause issues.
7th February 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #13  
OP Member

32 posts
More
Quote:

I think your issue may be that you went back to S-on before going to stock and now firmware is wrong. I would follow the article to regain s-off then you can likely move ahead. There are also several articles saying going to s-on after being s-off can cause issues.

The problem is that I cannot access my phone's storage to push revone, or to use rumrunner. I cannot unlock the device because unlocktoken does not work - it applies the token, but nothing happens.

I wonder - can I flash the splash screen that it is missing? I think it's due to me missing the piece where it asks me to confirm I want to unlock the phone.
7th February 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 59

339 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by codejunkie83

The problem is that I cannot access my phone's storage to push revone, or to use rumrunner. I cannot unlock the device because unlocktoken does not work - it applies the token, but nothing happens.

I wonder - can I flash the splash screen that it is missing? I think it's due to me missing the piece where it asks me to confirm I want to unlock the phone.

I would try posting here in the main htc one forum
http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one/help
Lots of smart guys hang out there.

BTW: have you tried "fastboot oem unlock" again
Last edited by mb_guy; 7th February 2014 at 01:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mb_guy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #15  
OP Member

32 posts
More
Quote:

I would try posting here in the main htc one forum
http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one/help
Lots of smart guys hang out there.

Thanks, will do!