[Q] Verizon LG G2 Stuck in CWM Bootloop

Tip us?

Yokleezy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Verizon LG G2 Stuck in CWM Bootloop

Hey guys,

I accidentally selected the OTA that popped up on my phone while on a Stock ROM and now my Verizon LG G2 is stuck in a bootloop with CWM Recovery 6.0.4.4 I have tried to wipe everything and install a older CM ROM and Gummy ROM to see if that would get my phone to turn back on and it doesn't. I have researched many threads to see if there was a resolution for my issue, but everything that I tried did not work. I have a iMac and a Windows laptop and I have tried many things with Terminal and Command Prompt and nothing seems to work. I don't know if I am doing something wrong with ADB or if I am simply just missing other things, but I am trying to get my phone back un-rooted and back to stock to get my phone replaced under the warranty. PLEASE HELP!

GlitchedSoul
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokleezy View Post
Hey guys,

I accidentally selected the OTA that popped up on my phone while on a Stock ROM and now my Verizon LG G2 is stuck in a bootloop with CWM Recovery 6.0.4.4 I have tried to wipe everything and install a older CM ROM and Gummy ROM to see if that would get my phone to turn back on and it doesn't. I have researched many threads to see if there was a resolution for my issue, but everything that I tried did not work. I have a iMac and a Windows laptop and I have tried many things with Terminal and Command Prompt and nothing seems to work. I don't know if I am doing something wrong with ADB or if I am simply just missing other things, but I am trying to get my phone back un-rooted and back to stock to get my phone replaced under the warranty. PLEASE HELP!
Try the LG tools for bricked G2. Its somewhere on these forums. All you have to do is plug up to a computer and flash the stock ROM with the tool.

Sent from my magic box.

Yokleezy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchedSoul View Post
Try the LG tools for bricked G2. Its somewhere on these forums. All you have to do is plug up to a computer and flash the stock ROM with the tool.

Sent from my magic box.
I tried the LG Flash Tool on a PC, but it gives me an error message LG USB/Parallel Lock Key is not detected and when I hit OK, it pops up with a Login with the Country filled in with Republic of Korea, ID and Password are left empty. I don't know what to do from there.

Partager.info
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Enter into download mode by turning off your phone, then hold vol + and plug it to your computer.
Download the official firmware for your device.
Download FlashTool.1.0.54

unzip FlashTool.1.0.54, open the folder and launch UpTestEX.exe
Select type:3GQCT
Phone mode: DIAG
Select kdz file: browse for your official firmware
Then click: normal web upgrade test
Then click: Upgrade start
a new window will show, chose english language. Country: korea, then click ok and wait untill the firmware installs.

Good luck.

Yokleezy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partager.info View Post
Enter into download mode by turning off your phone, then hold vol + and plug it to your computer.
Download the official firmware for your device.
Download FlashTool.1.0.54

unzip FlashTool.1.0.54, open the folder and launch UpTestEX.exe
Select type:3GQCT
Phone mode: DIAG
Select kdz file: browse for your official firmware
Then click: normal web upgrade test
Then click: Upgrade start
a new window will show, chose english language. Country: korea, then click ok and wait untill the firmware installs.

Good luck.
I am unable to boot into download mode, unfortunately. That's where I get stuck every time.

datechnerd
Old
Thanks Meter 130

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hey guys,

flash twrp and try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696
Current Device: Verizon Galaxy S4

If you feel like donating click here

Yokleezy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by datechnerd View Post
How can I flash TWRP when my phone won't boot? According to a post I read and a YouTube video tutorial I watched, they keep referring to turning on USB Debugging which I can not do.

datechnerd
Old
Thanks Meter 130

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
How can I flash TWRP when my phone won't boot? According to a post I read and a YouTube video tutorial I watched, they keep referring to turning on USB Debugging which I can not do.
ADB sideload
Current Device: Verizon Galaxy S4

If you feel like donating click here