Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 39,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to unlock tmobile Z1s

Tip us?

Sonic Marvel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
tbh i think im just gonna return this and get the LG G2. do you guys know how i could avoid paying the restock fee?

trickinit
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Marvel View Post
tbh i think im just gonna return this and get the LG G2. do you guys know how i could avoid paying the restock fee?
I work for TMo and can tell you that the official policy is that the restocking fee is only waived for defective devices, and then only if it's being exchanged for the same model. That being said, it's often left to the rep's/manager's discretion and some may waive it for you. I often waive it for people just to be nice, but it really just depends on who you go to and how strictly they are adhering to T-Mobile policy.

Sonic Marvel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickinit View Post
I work for TMo and can tell you that the official policy is that the restocking fee is only waived for defective devices, and then only if it's being exchanged for the same model. That being said, it's often left to the rep's/manager's discretion and some may waive it for you. I often waive it for people just to be nice, but it really just depends on who you go to and how strictly they are adhering to T-Mobile policy.
i ended up being charged the waving fee, oh well. Im in LOVE with the G2. I had the G2x back when it was out and im blown away at how far LG has come.