XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Casio gzone commando

Tip us?

00grandprix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Casio gzone commando

Hi my name is cody,I've got a non rooted casio gzone commando 1st one,it had a draw lock pattern on it,I tried it a few times and now it's stuck on too many pattern attempts!,to unlock sign in with gmail,I don't know the email or password,I've tried adb but it says permission denied,I've also tried android multi tool to wipe it but it also says permission denied,is there another program or anyway I can bypass the gmail thing,I tried hard reset but it won't work,is there anyway to get into that menu like when do the hard reset or where can I download a firmware that will work on it or the original firmware,thanks

leodani
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Try 2 things.
Factory reset from recovery
Flash custom rom using a computer

Sent from my GT-S5310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

00grandprix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
How do I go to recovery and where can I get a custom rom

00grandprix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I'm a noob when it comes to androids lol I've always been a apple fan but now I like androids cause you can do somewhat more

leodani
Old
Thanks Meter 18
You can download custom recoveries from the Clockworkmod site and flash them using a program ( i don't remember the name ) from the pc

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

You enter recovery by pressing volume up + home button + power.... when the device turns on stop pressing the power button but not the other 2

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Once you are into recovery you must move using volume up ( to go up) volume down ( to go down) and power to select

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

You can get a custom rom on many sites.... Cyanogenmod, AOKP, Paranoidandroid,PAC MAN ROMS just search one for your device and flash it usicg or the program on the computer or a custom recovery

00grandprix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Recovery won't work,you do know home is not a physical button,the phone just comes on as normal

00grandprix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I got it in recovery with uniflash but can't to the menu it's just a white triangle and ! In it beside the green android guy

00grandprix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I've googled with no luck,a program to flash it but need a original 2.3 gingerbread,I'd rather it be stock,I've looked thew the websites provided with no luck

leodani
Old
Thanks Meter 18
You have to use FASTBOOT to install a custom recovery

00grandprix
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I got it