DNA KK update reaches certification phase

Search This thread

jerrickdamon

Apr 11, 2012
Newport
Sounds like it's been there for a couple days. I read the same thing off the HTC site. This means nothing to us because Verizon is super lame!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

jbarcus81

Jul 30, 2010
Marietta, OH
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
This could be the flu talking but, who knows.. Maybe all the backlash was actually heard at how ridiculous their update process is at Verizon.. I mean, we did just get a pretty big update.. and this already starting? You never know...

Reactions: joshkoss

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
I'm surprised they are even still updating the phone its beyond a year and usually Verizon stops so we are forced to buy the latest and greatest device, unless you unlock and flash custom roms.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

live2die

May 31, 2009
shenyang
thanks to our great devs we already have sense 5.5 android 4.4 rom! thank you to all the devs here!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
thanks to our great devs we already have sense 5.5 android 4.4 rom! thank you to all the devs here!

your welcome.. you dint need HTC to update your device when I'm around

It's gsm only so far.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app

For now... Cdma is done just needs merging

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sabres032

Nov 26, 2012
Kendall

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
Verizon pushed the update back to HTC. It is now back to integration. Guess VZW didn't like something on the update :(

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using xda app-developers app

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
Verizon pushed the update back to HTC. It is now back to integration. Guess VZW didn't like something on the update :(

We will probably see the update late this year knowing Verizon. Thank God for custom roms and our awesome developers.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ryanguy426

Jul 18, 2013
Don't get too exicted

Knowing Verizon, we most likely won't even get the update until We're almost through the year. So don't get too hyped up about it. We'll be lucky if we even get it in the next 3 months.

badogg

Mar 11, 2011
I have been tweeting Jason Mackenzie President at HTC, and he responded last night to expect the update by end of next week. I wish I knew how to paste twitter threads.

badogg

Mar 11, 2011
Ugh, nevermind. I guess he was confused and thought we were asking about HTCOne. Waiting for him to reply about DNA. So scratch what I said. Sorry.

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
From Jason Mackenzie? He's responded every single time I've tweeted to him. Granted it is about 4 times total, but still. :)

Lucky. I asked him why the DNA got pushed back to "integration" no response :(

Checking his feed for news or responses and Verizon was the second to approve the One update. Now for HTC to make the DNA 4.4 that can go through approval... Which by history, I'd say might never happen given the age of the device compared to the One.

Last edited:

Lens Pirate

Jul 25, 2012
Lucky. I asked him why the DNA got pushed back to "integration" no response :(

Checking his feed for news or responses and Verizon was the second to approve the One update. Now for HTC to make the DNA 4.4 that can go through approval... Which by history, I'd say might never happen given the age of the device compared to the One.

Geez..... such a awesome phone... Still one of the best. Criminal that it is not updated already.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

your welcome.. you dint need HTC to update your device when I'm around

It's gsm only so far.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app

This could be the flu talking but, who knows.. Maybe all the backlash was actually heard at how ridiculous their update process is at Verizon.. I mean, we did just get a pretty big update.. and this already starting? You never know...

Would someone please for the love of God get this man a phone!!!! But seriously....can't wait.

sent from my DNA