XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ebay selling for $199

Tip us?

tony yayo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Default Ebay selling for $199

Good or bad? Probably means the GG 2 is coming soon. Could get some more devs to jump in here also.

chuko303
Old
Thanks Meter 360
That's a good deal yo.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Sent from my Alieonic note2!!!

mrbkkt1
Old
Thanks Meter 98
I think because Samsung dropped the price in India to $250. Even best buy has it at $250 now. I'm waiting for it to hit $200 from a regular store before I jump in.
Current devices: Galaxy Note 2 Stock,Nexus 4-stock, galaxy tab 2-7, galaxy note 10.1
Previous devices:
Sensation 4G Bruce cm10 jellybean, Asus TF300, Blackberry Playbook, Nexus 1, SE Xperia x1a,HTC Kaiser,Nokia N80,Sony Ericsson W800, Nokia 9500, Motorolla MPX 300 (winmo3), and dozens more. also have an iphone 3g and ipad2 in the family.

red rocket
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I bought 2 at that price in December from eBay. I don't regret it at all.

tony yayo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
I know myself, if I didn't have one already, i would definitely bite on that one. I mean, that kinda kills my resale value although i only paid $240. My other thought is that every time I see a decent size price drop on Galaxy products, it's because the next version is coming out soon.

Jamonguyen
Old
Thanks Meter 41
I went to Craigslist and got mine for 190. But I also made sure it connected and asked the guy if he rooted it and flashed it. He told me it was stock and he had to Google root and flash so I knew it was a good buy!!! And I was gonna wait for the next generation also but these thoughts came to mind. 1 how much will the Gear 2 cost if the Gear was 300 (Sales werent great but good enough to make a gear2) 2. I don't wear watches so trying one out wouldn't hurt (forget I'm wearing it sometimes) 3. After seeing people flash it updates already the Gear will be just as good as the Gear 2 except for hardware. Unless they add a sim chip like the omate then I'd swoop it oh and front facing camera so I can video chat. Sorry for the long post.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

juggamonkey
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I also got mine off Craigslist for 175 brand new in the box . and for 175 I'm extremely happy with it

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

mrbkkt1
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggamonkey View Post
I also got mine off Craigslist for 175 brand new in the box . and for 175 I'm extremely happy with it

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Unfortunately, people on craigslist here, think they can charge more than retail stores. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Current devices: Galaxy Note 2 Stock,Nexus 4-stock, galaxy tab 2-7, galaxy note 10.1
Previous devices:
Sensation 4G Bruce cm10 jellybean, Asus TF300, Blackberry Playbook, Nexus 1, SE Xperia x1a,HTC Kaiser,Nokia N80,Sony Ericsson W800, Nokia 9500, Motorolla MPX 300 (winmo3), and dozens more. also have an iphone 3g and ipad2 in the family.

Sepharite
Old
Thanks Meter 30
I bought two for $320 off Kijiji, and then sold one for $180, making my Gear only $140. Decent deal.

You can probably get it off Kijiji or CL for $180.