Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 51,920 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] baseband unkown

Tip us?

sargexda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] baseband unkown

What do I do. New to this rooted phone no problem. tried to flash new rom criskelo v22 took a while to open up kept looping. but up and running now. has no phone service. base band unkown. Help !
Where do I go what do I do???

softballjunkee13
Old
(Last edited by softballjunkee13; 7th February 2014 at 01:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargexda View Post
What do I do. New to this rooted phone no problem. tried to flash new rom criskelo v22 took a while to open up kept looping. but up and running now. has no phone service. base band unkown. Help !
Where do I go what do I do???
Just a question. .... Why did u install a rom that hasn't been relevant in over a year? Get on wifi if u can. Download a different rom. And flash that. Pick a rom with an active development thread. Don't pick one wayyyyyyy down at the bottom.
Try sky note 9.3 to get u started. Something 4.1.2. Don't start with a TW 4.3. If ur new. ... It's going to b a headache for u. Certain things u need to have working wifi and whatnot.

Sent from my Note 2 running MEAN MUTHA F'N BEAN💣💥💥💥

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 1,311
Did you flash this ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2536904
ROM][ 4.3 MK4◥███◣ CRISKELO-Rom NOTE II V22◥███◣NOTE 3 MOD v2 Aroma Universal Theme OK - Super Fast

You posted in the TWRP boot loop note 2 thread and I asked you the same question.....
"Why Johnny Ringo.. You look like someone walked over your grave.
The Following User Says Thank You to dicksteele For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]