Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 51,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] baseband unkown

Tip us?

sargexda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] baseband unkown

What do I do. New to this rooted phone no problem. tried to flash new rom criskelo v22 took a while to open up kept looping. but up and running now. has no phone service. base band unkown. Help !
Where do I go what do I do???

softballjunkee13
Old
(Last edited by softballjunkee13; 7th February 2014 at 01:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1423
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargexda View Post
What do I do. New to this rooted phone no problem. tried to flash new rom criskelo v22 took a while to open up kept looping. but up and running now. has no phone service. base band unkown. Help !
Where do I go what do I do???
Just a question. .... Why did u install a rom that hasn't been relevant in over a year? Get on wifi if u can. Download a different rom. And flash that. Pick a rom with an active development thread. Don't pick one wayyyyyyy down at the bottom.
Try sky note 9.3 to get u started. Something 4.1.2. Don't start with a TW 4.3. If ur new. ... It's going to b a headache for u. Certain things u need to have working wifi and whatnot.

Sent from my Note 2 running MEAN MUTHA F'N BEAN💣💥💥💥

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 1252
Did you flash this ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2536904
ROM][ 4.3 MK4◥███◣ CRISKELO-Rom NOTE II V22◥███◣NOTE 3 MOD v2 Aroma Universal Theme OK - Super Fast

You posted in the TWRP boot loop note 2 thread and I asked you the same question.....
"I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us!" 3 Amigos
The Following User Says Thank You to dicksteele For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]