No registration required

Need a good kernel for snowjb rom

OP trueiceman

7th February 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

145 posts
More
I have SnowJB rom and tried mysteryemotions kernel but that made gameplay more choppy. Is there a kernel out there for SnowJB that is over clocked and will definitely make things faster and stay smooth? Thanks in advance.
7th February 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #2  
Huntington, WV
Thanks Meter: 239

1,051 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueiceman

I have SnowJB rom and tried mysteryemotions kernel but that made gameplay more choppy. Is there a kernel out there for SnowJB that is over clocked and will definitely make things faster and stay smooth? Thanks in advance.

Maybe you can try a 4.4.2 rom or event cm10.2. Stock based roms aren't being worked on a whole lot, so may not be as many kernels around for u to try. I do like the look of stock ROM too, but battery was just bad and WiFi always had issue staying connected
7th February 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45

Maybe you can try a 4.4.2 rom or event cm10.2. Stock based roms aren't being worked on a whole lot, so may not be as many kernels around for u to try. I do like the look of stock ROM too, but battery was just bad and WiFi always had issue staying connected

I think i tried all of them and I keep coming back to SnowJB for the stability and how it performs with asphalt 8 compared to the other roms. Carbon 4.3 came the closest. But yeah the wifi sucks on stock. Maybe i'll look at other roms again. Thanks.
Last edited by trueiceman; 7th February 2014 at 04:12 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread