FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need a good kernel for snowjb rom

255 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

By trueiceman, Senior Member on 7th February 2014, 12:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have SnowJB rom and tried mysteryemotions kernel but that made gameplay more choppy. Is there a kernel out there for SnowJB that is over clocked and will definitely make things faster and stay smooth? Thanks in advance.

7th February 2014, 03:41 AM |#2  
Huntington, WV
Thanks Meter: 285

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueiceman

I have SnowJB rom and tried mysteryemotions kernel but that made gameplay more choppy. Is there a kernel out there for SnowJB that is over clocked and will definitely make things faster and stay smooth? Thanks in advance.

Maybe you can try a 4.4.2 rom or event cm10.2. Stock based roms aren't being worked on a whole lot, so may not be as many kernels around for u to try. I do like the look of stock ROM too, but battery was just bad and WiFi always had issue staying connected
7th February 2014, 04:10 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag ŁOS ΛПGΣŁΣS
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45

Maybe you can try a 4.4.2 rom or event cm10.2. Stock based roms aren't being worked on a whole lot, so may not be as many kernels around for u to try. I do like the look of stock ROM too, but battery was just bad and WiFi always had issue staying connected

I think i tried all of them and I keep coming back to SnowJB for the stability and how it performs with asphalt 8 compared to the other roms. Carbon 4.3 came the closest. But yeah the wifi sucks on stock. Maybe i'll look at other roms again. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)