XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need a good kernel for snowjb rom

Tip us?

trueiceman
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Need a good kernel for snowjb rom

I have SnowJB rom and tried mysteryemotions kernel but that made gameplay more choppy. Is there a kernel out there for SnowJB that is over clocked and will definitely make things faster and stay smooth? Thanks in advance.

optimusv45
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueiceman View Post
I have SnowJB rom and tried mysteryemotions kernel but that made gameplay more choppy. Is there a kernel out there for SnowJB that is over clocked and will definitely make things faster and stay smooth? Thanks in advance.
Maybe you can try a 4.4.2 rom or event cm10.2. Stock based roms aren't being worked on a whole lot, so may not be as many kernels around for u to try. I do like the look of stock ROM too, but battery was just bad and WiFi always had issue staying connected

trueiceman
Old
(Last edited by trueiceman; 7th February 2014 at 03:12 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45 View Post
Maybe you can try a 4.4.2 rom or event cm10.2. Stock based roms aren't being worked on a whole lot, so may not be as many kernels around for u to try. I do like the look of stock ROM too, but battery was just bad and WiFi always had issue staying connected
I think i tried all of them and I keep coming back to SnowJB for the stability and how it performs with asphalt 8 compared to the other roms. Carbon 4.3 came the closest. But yeah the wifi sucks on stock. Maybe i'll look at other roms again. Thanks.