Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

looking for carbon kit kat for my sprint gs3

Tip us?
 
villaf7420
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default looking for carbon kit kat for my sprint gs3

looking for carbon kit kat for my gs3 and ive gone to carbon site and it says unavailable
 
rickpcb
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: St Augustine
Quote:
Originally Posted by villaf7420 View Post
looking for carbon kit kat for my gs3 and ive gone to carbon site and it says unavailable
http://carbon-rom.com/downloads/?device=d2spr

and thread here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2136844
 
villaf7420
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default ohhhh!!!! servers down for now (feel like such a dumbass)

i had to read the news part of the page.... sorry guys
 
rickpcb
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: St Augustine
Quote:
Originally Posted by villaf7420 View Post
i had to read the news part of the page.... sorry guys
Sorry, forgot about the server upgrade...
 
villaf7420
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jan 2014
any kool rom that looks crazy.. i just loaded MOAR i just dont know how to work it to well.. i picked stock everything.. i was hoping it had themes preloaded
 
rickpcb
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: St Augustine
Quote:
Originally Posted by villaf7420 View Post
any kool rom that looks crazy.. i just loaded MOAR i just dont know how to work it to well.. i picked stock everything.. i was hoping it had themes preloaded
There are some themes here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...nt/themes-apps

Might take a little digging around but they are there... MOAR has a lot of options, dig through the settings and try things!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...