FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
here we go how to fix wifi issu and how to use overclocked kernel for maclow studio 11

¤ beaware:
>oc kernel is highly unstable on aosp rom of alberto so dont use it

> dont know whethere this method works on your rom or any other rom so give it try at your own risk
>because oc kernel phone feels somewhat warm and some more battery drain but performance will be greater than ever

>you can use hotplug deadline and cpu dreq from 200-1150 to reduce battery drain

>generally wifi works great but some times if doesn't starts then go to recocery wipe cache reboot it will be ok

>warning : i am not way responsible for any kind of damage to u r device

>great thanx to alberto for aosp modules(fix wifi issue) and DaRkRhiN for process

>download these modules files (these are system - lib-modules file of aosp rom by alberto) if you have aosp rom you can extract system-lib-modules file or download

https://db.tt/jAW63hXM

>download oc kernel 3.0.101 by cocafe

http://d-h.st/vrW

>now open maclow cm 11 rom on windows pc
delete boot.image and paste downloded oc kernel bootimage

>now go to system>libs>modules>delete all files and paste all downloded modules files

>now exit zip file -put it in sd card -go to recovary do all wipes flash modified maclow rom zip+gapps package

>reboot

>go to wifi- go to advanced -enable scanning always available
thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and feel the fastness of oc kernel booooooooomb boooooooomb boooooomb........
Last edited by walpanmad; 7th February 2014 at 08:29 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walpanmad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread