Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Z1S (tmo), swype problems

OP recharged95

7th February 2014, 09:01 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 114

456 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by recharged95

Trying to hit the store tomorrow.... But I can't reproduce the error consistently, but I have gotten it to fail on the touchscreen test mainly on the lower half of the screen. And every time, if I reposition my hand, it fixes itself. I do notice more dust on the screen when it has problems.

Makes me think the screen is too sensitive in certain cases (dust, fingerprints,??) , or considering this problem started after I got a very, very fine scratch near the top of the screen....i.e. a scratch on the anti shatter film is creating some problem. I'm getting a zagg screen protector but it would be nice if Sony offered a replacement film.

i play dead trigger 2 in landscape, it also have problem on the upper half of screen.

i always clear the dust before using it. therefore not the dust tat cause the problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread