Quote:
Originally Posted by recharged95 View Post
Trying to hit the store tomorrow.... But I can't reproduce the error consistently, but I have gotten it to fail on the touchscreen test mainly on the lower half of the screen. And every time, if I reposition my hand, it fixes itself. I do notice more dust on the screen when it has problems.

Makes me think the screen is too sensitive in certain cases (dust, fingerprints,??) , or considering this problem started after I got a very, very fine scratch near the top of the screen....i.e. a scratch on the anti shatter film is creating some problem. I'm getting a zagg screen protector but it would be nice if Sony offered a replacement film.
i play dead trigger 2 in landscape, it also have problem on the upper half of screen.

i always clear the dust before using it. therefore not the dust tat cause the problem.

Sony Xperia Z1 | DooMKernel v08 / Advance Stock with Recovery v02 (681) Kernel | Stock De-Odex 14.3.A.0.681 KitKat 4.4 ROM

Sony Xperia V | vKernel-Xperia 1.2.5 Kernel | Smart Xperia™ ROM SX.05.1.A.2.425 (9.1.A.1.140)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray | xKernel v9.587-C | Android 4.1.B.0.587 Ice Cream Sandwich FlyLight

Nokia 2100 -> SE K300i -> SE W660i -> SE K770i -> SE G700 -> SE W995 -> SE Xperia Ray -> Sony Xperia V -> Sony Xperia Z1