Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP][2.2+] Silient Phone Finder - Need Beta Tester

OP jacksparao

5th February 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #11  
kumbangdesa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melaka
Thanks Meter: 127
 
451 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao

If possible you can suggest your friend to test.. I minimum 50 XDA user to confirm once its I will make it in live... looking forward..

Thanks, any suggestion will be appreciated..

Hi jack..I'll suggest my friends to do the test..
I'm really hope you can make a phone ringing in silent mode since notification sound for sms is to short (just 1 or 2 second)..So it difficult to track the phone all around the house if someone forget to place it.. Is it possible to do it?.. Thanks..
5th February 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 689
 
1,053 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Tried it on my Galaxy Note II and it did not work. Tried sending messages from 2 different phones. I am running SlimKat 4.4.2 and using Hangouts as my default messaging app.
5th February 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Tried on my Galaxy S4 4G, Put my phone on silent and then sent the message from another phone and instead of playing the Alarm tone which i set up, it just played my normal notification sound (Whistle)
5th February 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Flag Tomorrowland
Thanks Meter: 16
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
confirmed working on nexus4...double aces man!!!
5th February 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thanks
Really am little confused can you explain me more.. The Alarm will ring around 2mins if am right


We had a plan to call from one particular number which is set already in app. In-case if the mobile number not there, what will happen in that case its kind of pain.. you can send sms very easy even using any person mobile... ..


Quote:
Originally Posted by kumbangdesa

Hi jack..I'll suggest my friends to do the test..
I'm really hope you can make a phone ringing in silent mode since notification sound for sms is to short (just 1 or 2 second)..So it difficult to track the phone all around the house if someone forget to place it.. Is it possible to do it?.. Thanks..

5th February 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Remove Hangout
Can you disable hangout and try sending message I doubt because of hangout its not working.. looking forward hearing from you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoses1969

Tried it on my Galaxy Note II and it did not work. Tried sending messages from 2 different phones. I am running SlimKat 4.4.2 and using Hangouts as my default messaging app.

5th February 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Tim
How long the Alarm was ringing ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRehan

Tried on my Galaxy S4 4G, Put my phone on silent and then sent the message from another phone and instead of playing the Alarm tone which i set up, it just played my normal notification sound (Whistle)

6th February 2014, 08:08 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thanks
Thanks for the confirmation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Droid

confirmed working on nexus4...double aces man!!!

7th February 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 689
 
1,053 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao

Can you disable hangout and try sending message I doubt because of hangout its not working.. looking forward hearing from you..

Ok, Hangouts disabled and tried again. Sent myself 2 messages from my wife's phone and nothing happened.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmoses1969 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 10:12 AM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Will check and revert back
Will check and revert back

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoses1969

Ok, Hangouts disabled and tried again. Sent myself 2 messages from my wife's phone and nothing happened.


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes