Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,301 Members 50,235 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck on lock screen

Tip us?

MakaMika
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default stuck on lock screen

Hello again guys

So today, i tried to uninstall kaspersky on my phone but it asked for administrator access,i tapped to confirm it and it asked me to enter the pin code,and since that i cant unlock my phone,I ve never changed the pin code on my phone and now nothing seems to work,tried 0000 but nothing,its locked and can't access it,is there a solution for this besides re-flashing it?

MakaMika
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
any one?

x102x96x
Old
Thanks Meter 285

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaMika View Post
Hello again guys

So today, i tried to uninstall kaspersky on my phone but it asked for administrator access,i tapped to confirm it and it asked me to enter the pin code,and since that i cant unlock my phone,I ve never changed the pin code on my phone and now nothing seems to work,tried 0000 but nothing,its locked and can't access it,is there a solution for this besides re-flashing it?
go to android device manager
lock ur phone
it allows ur to set new password for ur lock-screen then u can use it to unlock ur phone.
hope ur wifi was on and u set gmail account !!!

Java.Symbian.WP8.iOS4/5/6/7
Android; Fy \GB \ICS \JB \KK \CustomROM
Devices; Nexus \Xperia \Galaxy \LG \HTC \Lenovo \ASUS
./Android-Ubuntu Programming

Projects On XDA-Dev:
- Auto Set Appointment
- CameraW

The Following User Says Thank You to x102x96x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MakaMika
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x View Post
go to android device manager
lock ur phone
it allows ur to set new password for ur lock-screen then u can use it to unlock ur phone.
hope ur wifi was on and u set gmail account !!!

wifi is disabled on my locked device

Kirkymole
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Can you not uninstall the app via play store on your computer? Genuinely never tried so can't say for sure.
If it's broke, use a hammer. If that fails, you're not using a big enough hammer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kirkymole For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkymole View Post
Can you not uninstall the app via play store on your computer? Genuinely never tried so can't say for sure.
The apps cannot be uninstalled from play store.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MakaMika
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Thank you all for your replies,I flashed my phone with pc companion and now waiting for the update.

Thanks ^_^