Can small magnets damage this phone?
today I had 3 whiteboard magnets (the part of them that seems to be the magnet is maybe 3-4mm in diameter but may be more on the inside, they are spherical) in my backpack with my phone. They were both inside some of my winter gloves / hat for bump protection and sat at least a few cm away from each other. There was no direct contact. Acting upon each other, the magnets seem to cling pretty strongly.
The phone seems to function normally, but I have some OCD about my electronics and I was wondering if I've goofed or it's alright.