XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] possible bricked phone

Tip us?

wesyde
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] possible bricked phone

i have a galaxy s3 running 4.3 the device is rooted with a locked bootloader...in attempting to use a touchwiz 4.3 rom i believe the device is bricked...the screen shows SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII and it is stuck on that screen...if i try to boot into recovery mode i get the VERIZON MESSAGE about the device having unauthorized software on the phone...i did back up my files...is the phone recoverable or is it now a toy for the kids???...

jacksparao
Old
Thanks Meter 447

DONATE TO ME
Default flash custom

You can flash the custom rom.. if you need help reach me at appzinventors@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesyde View Post
i have a galaxy s3 running 4.3 the device is rooted with a locked bootloader...in attempting to use a touchwiz 4.3 rom i believe the device is bricked...the screen shows SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII and it is stuck on that screen...if i try to boot into recovery mode i get the VERIZON MESSAGE about the device having unauthorized software on the phone...i did back up my files...is the phone recoverable or is it now a toy for the kids???...
The Following User Says Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]