HTC Butterfly S 919D CDMA+GSM/ROM/ROOT/MODS
Installing Clockworkmod Recovery - HTC Butterfly S 919D
1.Download the working CWMRecovery_HTC_DLX_919D-v.184.108.40.206_Advanced_PHiLz_by_SPaWn.rar
2.Unpack the archive: folder on the sd card clockwormod , recovery.img in the folder d:/android
3.Turn off the phone and remove the battery.
4.Insert the battery and stifle the volume button "-" + Power button on and wait until a menu appears .
5.In the menu that appears , select the volume keys and confirm the selection with the inclusion , FASBOOT.
6.Connect the cable to your computer and install the driver , download the HTC Sync
, when you install the latest drivers put .
7.Download the ADB
and unpack in a folder d:/android
8.Enter the command line "cmd" ( in Administrator mode ) and in the window that appears , enter the following order:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
9. Wait until flashed (almost instantly), should all be without errors.
10. Choose the volume keys para POWER DOWN and confirm the selection by pressing the power.
11. Take out the battery and insert ee place.
12. Hold the volume button "-" + Power button on and wait until a menu appears.
13. Select the item and confirm selection RECOVERY power button.
14. That's all for this install CWM Recovery has completed, click thanks
The archive folder clockworkmod copy on your sd, for proper operation aromafm