Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 43,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung galaxy ace S8530i hard brick, need to flash the ROM back to original ROM

Tip us?

rohit_959
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Samsung galaxy ace S8530i hard brick, need to flash the ROM back to original ROM

Hi,

I am new to flashing and I have flashed my Samsung galaxy ace S8530i with RazoDroiD v2.5 custom ROM. The custom ROM was successfully installed, after I restarted the phone the phone is stuck at Samsung logo, Nor I am able to open the boot screen(by pressing HOME key + Volume Up Key + Power key). I have taken a backup of my original ROM through ClockworkMod Recovery on SD Card before flashing the ROM. Please guide me how can I recover back my original ROM.

I have downloaded the RazoDroiD v2.5 through this link www[.]mediafire[.]com/?5ueh2afhoaa48lc (please remove the square brackets before going to the link)

Please Help!!!

Raxit k. Tandel
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Flash stock rom via odin.goto download mode via volup+voldown+power button. Flash 4 files.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app

rohit_959
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxit k. Tandel View Post
Flash stock rom via odin.goto download mode via volup+voldown+power button. Flash 4 files.

Can you please tell which 4 files to be flashed?

When i open Odin3.exe I need to provide 5 files (1.PIT - RePartion 2.Bootloader 3.PDA 4.Phone 5.CSC) what are the files to be provided for these? And if possible please post me the links of those files.

Also suggest what options to be selected, the options provided are:
Auto Reboot, Re-Partition, F. Reset TIme, Flash Lock, LED Control, Nand Erase All, T Flash

Thanks in advance.

Raxit k. Tandel
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Pit,pda,modem and csc.
Download all files from sammobile or xda. Download only your region firmware.

The Following User Says Thank You to Raxit k. Tandel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]