Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 42,582 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cant turn on my phone

Tip us?

Opus Dei
Old
(Last edited by Opus Dei; 31st January 2014 at 05:40 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
I'm definitely someone who dont understand all of this very well and belive me that I trying. I never have expirience whit this kind of stuf, and that is a reason why I ask "stupid question" and sometimes dont understand yours instruction.
Can you please explain to me step by step how to do that script issue.

Please understand me....

My phone is on wall charger and red light blinking, I can go to fastboot but its say that battery is empty for flashing. When I try to connect my phone via usb and PC (usb fastboot is on my phone screen), at the moment when I unplug wall recharger my phone turn off.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

Change your thoughts and you change your world

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus Dei View Post
I'm definitely someone who dont understand all of this very well and belive me that I trying. I never have expirience whit this kind of stuf, and that is a reason why I ask "stupid question" and sometimes dont understand yours instruction.
Can you please explain to me step by step how to do that script issue.

Please understand me....

My phone is on wall charger and red light blinking, I can go to fastboot but its say that battery is empty for flashing. When I try to connect my phone via usb and PC (usb fastboot is on my phone screen), at the moment when I unplug wall recharger my phone turn off.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
OK download this FASTBOOT.ZIP unzip to desktop in folder fastboot go in the folder fastboot on your desktop go with your phone in fastboot USB mode and run ChargeONEX.bat file. The phone will start to restart many times and the battery will charge slowly.
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Opus Dei
Old
(Last edited by Opus Dei; 31st January 2014 at 06:26 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by big noob View Post
Okey..Here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1738274
And try to enter in recovery,i think the phone must be charging in recovery?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
OK download this FASTBOOT.ZIP unzip to desktop in folder fastboot go in the folder fastboot on your desktop go with your phone in fastboot USB mode and run ChargeONEX.bat file. The phone will start to restart many times and the battery will charge slowly.
I do all of this but cant run ChargeONEX because I cant go with my phone in fastboot USB mode at all, because when I unplug wall charger mini usb from my phone (fastboot mode is on my phone screen) , my phone in second turn off and I cant turn it on, whit or whitout PC USB. Fastboot on my phone screen can be only and only when my phon is connected whit wall charger. I dont know do you understand me Thant?

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 432
Quote:
I do all of this but cant run ChargeONEX because I cant go with my phone in fastboot USB mode at all, because when I unplug wall charger mini usb from my phone (fastboot mode is on my phone screen) , my phone in second turn off and I cant turn it on, whit or whitout PC USB. Fastboot on my phone screen can be only and only when my phon is connected whit wall charger. I dont know do you understand me Thant?
Ok in this case you have only one option buy extendet battery pack to charge your phone from the back pin not from usb and put the extendet battery pack and start charge your phone go in fastboot connect the phone and flash recovery now do you understand what I say.

Watch THIS have cheaper in ebay for few bucks
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Opus Dei
Old
(Last edited by Opus Dei; 1st February 2014 at 05:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Ok, after horror with my phone I definitely made it. At one moment after 10 hours my red flash light stop blinking for the first time I wait some time to recharge my battery and I install philz recovery. Now can anyone please post me here some links of custom roms that can be install on my HTC....Please.

And of course Thant,Big noob, One-X-Master and Mr Hofs THANK YOU so very much.

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2206
Quote:
Ok, after horror with my phone I definitely made it. At one moment after 10 hours my red flash light stop blinking for the first time I wait some time to recharge my battery and I install philz recovery. Now can anyone please post me here some links of custom roms that can be install on my HTC....Please.

And of course Thant, One-X-Master and Mr Hofs THANK YOU so very much.
Go to sub forum of hox like Android development and original android development and please search there...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

Opus Dei
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master View Post
Go to sub forum of hox like Android development and original android development
Thank you

coolicool
Old
Thanks Meter 3
maybe it is the battery peoblem

Sent from my iNew V3 using Tapatalk

Opus Dei
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Battery is OK. After that horror with unexplained issue, everything is smooth...

Sent from my EndeavorU using XDA Premium 4 mobile app