Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help Needed For BusyBox and Updates

OP woliw

7th February 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello guys, well i have a problem lately i rooted my phone Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Android Version 4.1.2 and well i was checking if my phone rooted or not in some root checker programs and they say no busybox. should i install busybox or phone would work just fine without it? i have no problem gaining access to titanium, helium or other programs which needs root.

And Someday i couldnt log in google play and gmail account so i read in forums that its fixed if i delete hosts file from System/etc well i deleted it and it works grand now but when i check System/etc there is no hosts file anymore even tho they said phone will create a hosts file after you delete it and log in google play again. so will it cause any trouble if i have no hosts file? i can now log in google play or gmail and having no problem with internet

and the last question is my phone is custom after rooted and i cant check for updates is it normal? and sometimes it turns to official when i restart my phone. maybe it is something cause of i have no host file?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread