[Q] Boot loop after changing battery on Quarx CM10

Tip us?

hoopyfrood2000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Boot loop after changing battery on Quarx CM10

Dear all,

It happened to me twice that after I put my replacement battery (BF5X for Defy originally) in my Defy+ phone, I was stuck in CM boot loop (blue circle). I'm using version cm-10-20130709 specifically. I'm not 100 percent sure if this caused the boot loop, but I couldn't use my phone afterwards even if I changed back to the original battery. Eventually I had to flash it to work again. I'd really like to use my spare battery cause it's convenient.

I'm a little scared to change batteries now, even though I'm not absolutely positive that these issues are linked. Nandroid backup and recovery (teamwin tools) are also not working for me what makes the situation even worse. Did anybody else experience this problem?

Thanks. Best wished! Yours hoopy frood

hdtune2k
Old
Thanks Meter 2
It seems that changing the battery wont cause bootloop issue.But some times it was.when u get the battery out of the defy,and let it lose power for 2~5mins,the clock in motherboard will be shutdowned(seems that it also had other works been stopped),so at this time, your defy will gets random bootloop(probably yes).what u should do is pull the batt out are get it in again,and boot again!

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app