1. I currently have a ls980 running justinswidebody's T-Mobile rom. I was wondering if there was a way to flash a new rom but keep all my apps and accounts. Every time I switch between the tmo rom and the stock rom the apps I had on the tmo rom disappear. Is there a way for the apps to just stay regardless of what rom I flash?
2. I bought my g2 used off eBay and the seller describe as mint condition. When the phone arrived the screen had two scratches and the back had some weird scuffs. Couldn't return it because he stated no returns on the sale page and I don't feel like going through PayPal to get my money back. One scratch is rather deep though thankfully it is that long. The deep scratch is part of a longer shallower scratch. The deep part is deep enough the the colors get distorted when looking directing at the scratch. Sometimes I can even see the scratch when the screen is on! So my question is, is there anything that I can do to get rid of the scratches? Maybe something to fill in the scratches? Will a glass screen protector hide these scratches?
3. I love the feel of the naked g2's screen, but can't bare to have it damaged further. What are some good screen protectors that I should use? What do people rash on the feel of zagg Sp's? Are zaggs as bad as some say? I'm trying to keep the screen protector to around $10. Are skinomi Sp's good?
4. Are there any free or cheap (less than $2) apps or roms that allow autohide for the nav bar? I'm currently using auto hide soft keys, but I have to pay around $4 to access some of the better options. Also not a huge fan of having a trigger that brings the nag bar up. Would love to be able to just swipe up and have the nav bar come up.
5. What options do buying the $.99 package for the g2 closed app give me? Is it worth it?
6. My g2 also has a bad ESN so I won't be able to use it on any domestic carrier so I was going to use text plus and karma WiFi as my new 'carrier'. Are there any downsides to using a free call and text app as my primary phone?
If I get anymore questions I'll add them here. Thanks for reading!
Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk