Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 39,105 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best ROM survey for MMX A116

Tip us?

bollyfan2005
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Best ROM survey for MMX A116

Is it possible to have Best ROM survey for MMX A116 started in this forum. There are 100s of them and not sure which one to use. I have been using SamFlare and found to be one of the best. But would like to get others feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to bollyfan2005 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sanjeev7
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Smile Top 3 ROMs...

NOTE 3 ui.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2530755

Sony XPERIA C with new latest firware.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2410616

ASOP based nexus ROM.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2403163

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED U!!!

pankycool123
Old
Thanks Meter 112
samflare

&

Kitkat by cmahendra..........

TinuSharma
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have used almost every rom and the rom i like most is first of all SUPERLUMINADAD.

I like this ROM because its compact, no crappy apps installed and and takes very less space for installation and my favorite - no network messages, cause tatadocomo gives crappy register to yahoo popup messages all day when we move from non network to network areas.

Currently i am using kitkat rom which I already am enjoying much, good battery backup, good response time, good features, no crappy apps and takes very less space for installation.

I tried SAMFlare but I am not a big fan of samsung UI so gonna say I dont like it much cause there are several unwanted apps that you dont want to use.

Other roms I tried have bugs so I dont wanna talk about them so I am skipping them but if you really love customization then you should install and run these two roms. They are best roms till date.

I like less apps in my rom , tweaked and deoxed. I use xposed installer and use GRAVITYBOX plugin and xthemeengine to customize my phone. GravityBox gives you greatest features in rom rest you can use xthemeengine to change framework and I think thats all you expect from a rom. So thats my opinion. Peace .

powerlatch
Old
Thanks Meter 1
KitKat by cmahendra is very high level

blackbeard
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 428

DONATE TO ME
Threads like best ROM should not be created as everyone has a perspective. Whatever ROM one likes might not be liked by you. So please don't create such threads. Thanks

PROBABLY RETIRING FROM XDA

http://www.syntaxsofts.com

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackbeard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

diestarbucks
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaketJoshi View Post
Threads like best ROM should not be created as everyone has a perspective. Whatever ROM one likes might not be liked by you. So please don't create such threads. Thanks
This about sums it up. Everyone is going to have a different opinion so there isn't ever going to be one "best ROM". There is a list of ROMs available here:

[INDEX] :: Micromax A116 Canvas HD :: {ROOT/RECOVERY/ROMS}

that you may check out, or also just browse the development section and try out a couple to see which one best fits your own needs.

Good Luck!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe