Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Best ROM survey for MMX A116

OP bollyfan2005

7th February 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

95 posts
Is it possible to have Best ROM survey for MMX A116 started in this forum. There are 100s of them and not sure which one to use. I have been using SamFlare and found to be one of the best. But would like to get others feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to bollyfan2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #2  
Flag Aamchi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 59

265 posts
More
Smile Top 3 ROMs...
NOTE 3 ui.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2530755

Sony XPERIA C with new latest firware.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2410616

ASOP based nexus ROM.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2403163

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED U!!!

7th February 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 117

563 posts
Thumbs up
samflare

&

Kitkat by cmahendra..........
7th February 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have used almost every rom and the rom i like most is first of all SUPERLUMINADAD.

I like this ROM because its compact, no crappy apps installed and and takes very less space for installation and my favorite - no network messages, cause tatadocomo gives crappy register to yahoo popup messages all day when we move from non network to network areas.

Currently i am using kitkat rom which I already am enjoying much, good battery backup, good response time, good features, no crappy apps and takes very less space for installation.

I tried SAMFlare but I am not a big fan of samsung UI so gonna say I dont like it much cause there are several unwanted apps that you dont want to use.

Other roms I tried have bugs so I dont wanna talk about them so I am skipping them but if you really love customization then you should install and run these two roms. They are best roms till date.

I like less apps in my rom , tweaked and deoxed. I use xposed installer and use GRAVITYBOX plugin and xthemeengine to customize my phone. GravityBox gives you greatest features in rom rest you can use xthemeengine to change framework and I think thats all you expect from a rom. So thats my opinion. Peace .
7th February 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
KitKat by cmahendra is very high level
7th February 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere around you
Thanks Meter: 438

673 posts
Donate to Me
More
Threads like best ROM should not be created as everyone has a perspective. Whatever ROM one likes might not be liked by you. So please don't create such threads. Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackbeard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #7  
Forum Moderator
Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 4,208

3,266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaketJoshi

Threads like best ROM should not be created as everyone has a perspective. Whatever ROM one likes might not be liked by you. So please don't create such threads. Thanks

This about sums it up. Everyone is going to have a different opinion so there isn't ever going to be one "best ROM". There is a list of ROMs available here:

[INDEX] :: Micromax A116 Canvas HD :: {ROOT/RECOVERY/ROMS}

that you may check out, or also just browse the development section and try out a couple to see which one best fits your own needs.

Good Luck!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread