Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hangouts notify icon

Tip us?
 
Sparubens
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 71
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default [Q] Hangouts notify icon

Hello,
could somebody please provide me the notification icon from the hangouts app (the icon showed in the status bar when you recieve a message)
Been searching for this for ages but can't find it.
thanks !!!
 
Nasheich Xfiles
Old
#2  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,934
Posts: 1,886
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jakarta Utara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparubens View Post
Hello,
could somebody please provide me the notification icon from the hangouts app (the icon showed in the status bar when you recieve a message)
Been searching for this for ages but can't find it.
thanks !!!
what your android version is ?
cause, that notification icons only work on Android kitkat only.



Indonesian Developer

From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..

Follow my
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instragram | Blog

My Contributions on XDA
Roms, Guides, Apps, etc
 
Sparubens
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 71
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich View Post
what your android version is ?
cause, that notification icons only work on Android kitkat only.
I'm on kitkat on the moto g. For editing the notification icon, you only have to overwrite the stat_notify_sms.png from the messaging app?
 
Nasheich Xfiles
Old
#4  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,934
Posts: 1,886
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jakarta Utara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparubens View Post
I'm on kitkat on the moto g. For editing the notification icon, you only have to overwrite the stat_notify_sms.png from the messaging app?
,,congratulations, looks like you have what you looking for



Indonesian Developer

From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..

Follow my
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instragram | Blog

My Contributions on XDA
Roms, Guides, Apps, etc
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes