No registration required
Thread Closed

Galaxy Note 3 or Xperia Z ultra??

OP piftoffpenguin

7th February 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

55 posts
Ok, so my HTC One is a big piece of crap that formally bricked itself subsequent to the battery dying during a call. This is common and complete BS if you ask me, but its where I'm at.

I'm stuck with a choice now. I am getting a new phone Saturday (tomorrow) and I have some decisions to make on it and I would appreciate some of your thoughts on it here.

I have 3 on my list I'm willing to consider, but they have to have big screens and horsepower. I'm a Network Engineering Consultant, so I'm always on the go and I need a large powerful device. With that said, my 3 choices are below and I am open to suggestions. I'm on T-Mobile:

In order of interest:

Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Galaxy Note 3

Google Nexus 5

I normally root and flash a custom ROM but when my 4 month old HTC One died from a full battery drain both HTC and T-Mobile would not help because I had rooted it and basically told me I was on my own, so I don't really care what ROMs it supports or how easy it will be to root. Thanks guys
7th February 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 4,238

3,276 posts
More
Hello, there are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!

(Hi Justmpm)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread