FORUMS

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more

No, Android Apps on Windows Mobile Isn’t a Good Thing

As Symbian and Blackberry OS gradually gave way to Android and iOS towards … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

DN3 rom Users...

3rd February 2014, 07:55 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Anyone here having issues with DN3 rom?

I was having some issues with memory and lag but i managed to fix it with Agni Kernel, I chose Gaming Profile and Pegasusq 2cores under GOvernor...
I have the donate Greenify and applied hibernation to all the things i dont use that wont affect my phone cause it also gives me the option to hibernate system apps... got Bootmanager from Xposed and frozen all useless things with Titanium backup.i also use Ram Manager pro and i activated more free memory... by doing this little tunning i finally got a stable DN3 rom with Note 3 features...
 
 
4th February 2014, 07:54 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seere Petrova

Anyone here having issues with DN3 rom?

I was having some issues with memory and lag but i managed to fix it with Agni Kernel, I chose Gaming Profile and Pegasusq 2cores under GOvernor...
I have the donate Greenify and applied hibernation to all the things i dont use that wont affect my phone cause it also gives me the option to hibernate system apps... got Bootmanager from Xposed and frozen all useless things with Titanium backup.i also use Ram Manager pro and i activated more free memory... by doing this little tunning i finally got a stable DN3 rom with Note 3 features...

i m on stock 4.3
BB=mk1
build ml4
rooted n tripped knox to 1

now i wnt to flash dn3 rom
wht r the instruction for me ?
m hving twrp recovery

n after dn3 if i wnt too revert to stock 4.3 then just a nandroid restore from twrp will doo or any special instructions?
4th February 2014, 11:23 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Smile How to install...
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyLoPrinCe

i m on stock 4.3
BB=mk1
build ml4
rooted n tripped knox to 1

now i wnt to flash dn3 rom
wht r the instruction for me ?
m hving twrp recovery

n after dn3 if i wnt too revert to stock 4.3 then just a nandroid restore from twrp will doo or any special instructions?


WHat you need to do now that you are rooted... install Philz Recovery...

then once the DN3 rom is on your sdcard... go to philz recovery then to erase or factory reset.... reset to install new rom... then flash the DN3 rom go through Aroma options and finally reboot... is not that hard... though any questions you can ask..ohhh and once you're on Dn3 i dont think you'll be wishing to go back to stock...


.
Attached Files
File Type: zip philz_touch_5.15.0-n7100.zip - [Click for QR Code] (61.0 KB, 10 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Seere Petrova For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2014, 04:32 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
I think that is for DN3 must have : MJ5 bootloader ?
6th February 2014, 02:07 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0505

I think that is for DN3 must have : MJ5 bootloader ?

Helllo

Not at all ! i install this rom with an 'old bootloader' (from a 4.1.2 version so without knox) and no problem (if wifi break please install agni kernel for example)

Bye !
The Following User Says Thank You to gregdeberg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 01:11 PM |#6  
Devinda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seere Petrova

Anyone here having issues with DN3 rom?

I was having some issues with memory and lag but i managed to fix it with Agni Kernel, I chose Gaming Profile and Pegasusq 2cores under GOvernor...
I have the donate Greenify and applied hibernation to all the things i dont use that wont affect my phone cause it also gives me the option to hibernate system apps... got Bootmanager from Xposed and frozen all useless things with Titanium backup.i also use Ram Manager pro and i activated more free memory... by doing this little tunning i finally got a stable DN3 rom with Note 3 features...

Yes You have to flash philz recovery but the latest philz won't work , You have to flash exactly Philz recovery 5.15 to be able to flash DN3 3.2 rom

and after you flash the rom and if you don't have wifi , just flash mj5 bootloader via odin 3 and you should be fine and good to go

you can flash a custom kernel if u like but even the kernel in DN3 is also pretty good, no lags or any force closes for me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II General by ThreadRank