Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Possible Aftermarket Nook HD/HD+ Cable

OP hairytrucker

6th February 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #11  
Flag Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 83

960 posts
More
I'll be happy to help out with anyone in the EU looking to get UK supplies. For us it's 5 all in, including couriered postage.
7th February 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #12  
Flag Union City, GA
Thanks Meter: 51

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpisini

I would avoid it this is listed in his comments

Negative feedback rating Will not fit into charge port on my nook.Seller said to force fitting into it. Buyer:
m***m ( 104Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Jan-22-14 08:37 Feedback conversation
HOUSE WALL POWER CHARGER CABLE CORD FOR NOOK HD+ 9 in BNTV600 32GB SLATE SMOKE (#360832581782) US $14.92 View Item HOUSE WALL POWER CHARGER CABLE CORD FOR NOOK HD+ 9 in BNTV600 32GB SLATE SMOKE
Negative feedback rating Didn't work, no response from seller. Not wort paying ship to return. Buyer:
1***1 ( 335Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Jan-18-14 09:04 Feedback conversation
HOUSE WALL POWER CHARGER 4 BARNES & NOBLE NOOK BNRV200 BNRV200A TABLET EREADER (#360737312783)

I wouldn't say buy from this seller, but the cable itself may be fine. It looks to me like besides being unresponsive, and apparently refusing to refund monies, this seller seems to regularly ship the wrong product.

Of the negative reviews for the HD/HD+ (BNTV400/BNTV600) cable, in a one month span, one was a failure to deliver ( I have had issues with the post office loosing a package recently - couldn't even get reimbursed completely, a long painful, and boring story but not at all the sellers fault ) and the other was probably the wrong product.

In the same one month span, I think I counted more positive reviews for the same product. So, I believe that the cable itself is probably fine...

That said, what I want to do is a case mod, or some type of snap on adapter that will hold the connector firmly in place and supply a standard USB port(s)/HUB with passthrough ( I have an HDMI adapter that I want to open and see if I can use for this ) in the bargain.

I am in no hurry however, so I don't know when I will get around to trying to do it...

Hopefully someone can find a cheaper source for this cable, for those of us on super limited income ( my mom bought my nook and hdmi adapter and case... )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread