Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,011 Members 47,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help to upgrade ROM

Tip us?

necravaler
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help to upgrade ROM

At one time I have problems with the ROM that is on my phone, I updated the LG software to version 4.1.2 and since then the phone is very slow even at the screen and power on must push the button several times in above, then a friend said he could upgrade to another type of ROM, but I have not the slightest idea of ​​how to start and where to start, I am very bad in this sense technology for mobile, would like to upgrade my mobile ROM but not really know what to do, I hope someone can help me, give me a link so I can make straights steps and try to update the phone!

SimonTS
Old
Thanks Meter 1,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by necravaler View Post
At one time I have problems with the ROM that is on my phone, I updated the LG software to version 4.1.2 and since then the phone is very slow even at the screen and power on must push the button several times in above, then a friend said he could upgrade to another type of ROM, but I have not the slightest idea of ​​how to start and where to start, I am very bad in this sense technology for mobile, would like to upgrade my mobile ROM but not really know what to do, I hope someone can help me, give me a link so I can make straights steps and try to update the phone!
There are plenty of links, discussions and instructions on all of that - please learn to search and read before asking questions.

Sent from the darkest corners of my mind

BreakingBad87
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Here you go!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2631392
The Following User Says Thank You to BreakingBad87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]