Is there any app to stop some apps' mobile data ?

Search This thread

Moonaf

Dec 11, 2013
I have samsung galaxy y s5360 and I have a problem that when I start mobile data so other apps eat my internet plan's some MBs so I want a app from that app I can stop some apps' internet stop.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

d0gd3v

Jan 28, 2014
If your phone is rooted, it is easy possible, for example firewall in official play store Avast Mobile Security. No possibility without root.

LostNet Firewall

Feb 18, 2014
NoRoot firewall for Android

If your phone is rooted, it is easy possible, for example firewall in official play store Avast Mobile Security. No possibility without root.
You can still do it without root privileges.
Use LostNet Firewall.
It creates a fake VPN connection which intercepts all traffic and filters it based on your rules.

It allows to block some apps while on mobile.
You can also block some apps at all times.
You can block access to any country.

New features are released every week.
The next release will have 3 new ways of blocking networking traffic.

toocrazy999

Nov 19, 2007
You can also use Mobiwol. Is free from Google Play and it also uses the VPN features to block and allow apps based on what you tell it to do. It also blocks Foreground and Background apps as well.

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
I have samsung galaxy y s5360 and I have a problem that when I start mobile data so other apps eat my internet plan's some MBs so I want a app from that app I can stop some apps' internet stop.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

you can use 360 security, it has a data monitor and a per app firewall and works without root.