Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery drains when I sleep

Tip us?

ho3yn89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Battery drains when I sleep

Hi everyone
I have an annoying problem with my phone's battery .it looses a lot of battery even when I sleep which is unbelievable for note 2 with 3100 mhA battery .for examlpe last night it lost 55% of battery from 11 pm to 9 am. I flashed 4.3 offical india rom 2 month ago .since then I have this problem I turned off many samsung apps , I have clean master installed on my phone that suppose to give me more battery!! I don't know whats happening to my phone .help me guys please...
Here is some screenshots off my battery report
Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

dalanik
Old
Thanks Meter 195
That's way too much... It must lose battery overnight, but not 50%.... One thing I notice is that you have bad signal. Battery is consumed more if you have bad signal. I suggest using some app to automaticaly turn on FLIGHT mode during night. I use Setting Profiles and at midnight it sets FLIGHT (AIRPLANE) mode until 7AM. My consumption from 11PM or midnight to 7AM is like 7-8%. Without FLIGHT mode it is like 14-16%.

ho3yn89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalanik View Post
That's way too much... It must lose battery overnight, but not 50%.... One thing I notice is that you have bad signal. Battery is consumed more if you have bad signal. I suggest using some app to automaticaly turn on FLIGHT mode during night. I use Setting Profiles and at midnight it sets FLIGHT (AIRPLANE) mode until 7AM. My consumption from 11PM or midnight to 7AM is like 7-8%. Without FLIGHT mode it is like 14-16%.
Your usage is reasonable .I don't think it is network that causing this . Because I have the same problem when I have excellent signal somewhere else. Report says its lcd but it was off all the time!!!

congminh1709
Old
Thanks Meter 9
You can install betterbatterystats or wakelock detector app to investigate the reason.

ho3yn89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by congminh1709 View Post
You can install betterbatterystats or wakelock detector app to investigate the reason.

Ok thanks. I'll test and share result

silentvisitor
Old
Thanks Meter 509
Use GSam Battery Monitor. Should help you immensely.