Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 52,716 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i9505 won't start after changes to framework-res.apk [SOLVED]

Tip us?

Specht77
Old
(Last edited by Specht77; 7th February 2014 at 03:53 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry for the triple post, but since nobody is answering me, and the topic was almost at the second page, I had no other option...

I made a video of what's happening...

at the beggining, it show how the files are stored inside the flashable zip

then I show the zip being flashed with the CWM

then I show the device restarting (everytime I try to restart via CWM, flashing zip or not, it ask if it should fix root, what does it mean?)

and, the device getting stuck at the same SAMSUNG screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-uJC9NZV8s

ok, finally I made it, I went to the "mount unmount" and mounted the system before flashing the zip, restarted, and it's working perfectly now

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 7th February 2014 at 04:08 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1850

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specht77 View Post
Sorry for the triple post, but since nobody is answering me, and the topic was almost at the second page, I had no other option...

I made a video of what's happening...

at the beggining, it show how the files are stored inside the flashable zip

then I show the zip being flashed with the CWM

then I show the device restarting (everytime I try to restart via CWM, flashing zip or not, it ask if it should fix root, what does it mean?)

and, the device getting stuck at the same SAMSUNG screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-uJC9NZV8s

ok, finally I made it, I went to the "mount unmount" and mounted the system before flashing the zip, restarted, and it's working perfectly now

then I show the device restarting (everytime I try to restart via CWM, flashing zip or not, it ask if it should fix root, what does it mean?) When you press and hold Power+Volume up and You will see that Msg Recovery booting on top of your screen (Blue Letter)then Just let go both of your Finger's mate , and that should boot you into recovery and No need to Hold Menu anymore Just Power+VolUp and if it asked you to fix root /Recovery always Say NO to it But congrats tho

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]