MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[Q] i9505 won't start after changes to framework-res.apk [SOLVED]

7th February 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
Sorry for the triple post, but since nobody is answering me, and the topic was almost at the second page, I had no other option...

I made a video of what's happening...

at the beggining, it show how the files are stored inside the flashable zip

then I show the zip being flashed with the CWM

then I show the device restarting (everytime I try to restart via CWM, flashing zip or not, it ask if it should fix root, what does it mean?)

and, the device getting stuck at the same SAMSUNG screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-uJC9NZV8s

ok, finally I made it, I went to the "mount unmount" and mounted the system before flashing the zip, restarted, and it's working perfectly now
Last edited by Specht77; 7th February 2014 at 03:53 PM.
7th February 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 2,031

1,859 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specht77

Sorry for the triple post, but since nobody is answering me, and the topic was almost at the second page, I had no other option...

I made a video of what's happening...

at the beggining, it show how the files are stored inside the flashable zip

then I show the zip being flashed with the CWM

then I show the device restarting (everytime I try to restart via CWM, flashing zip or not, it ask if it should fix root, what does it mean?)

and, the device getting stuck at the same SAMSUNG screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-uJC9NZV8s

ok, finally I made it, I went to the "mount unmount" and mounted the system before flashing the zip, restarted, and it's working perfectly now

then I show the device restarting (everytime I try to restart via CWM, flashing zip or not, it ask if it should fix root, what does it mean?) When you press and hold Power+Volume up and You will see that Msg Recovery booting on top of your screen (Blue Letter)then Just let go both of your Finger's mate , and that should boot you into recovery and No need to Hold Menu anymore Just Power+VolUp and if it asked you to fix root /Recovery always Say NO to it But congrats tho
Last edited by Repulsa; 7th February 2014 at 04:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank