FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Headphones not working

OP lakyboss

7th February 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 7

53 posts
More
So, bottom line is that Moto G doesn't support these types of headphonees? Excellent
7th February 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 63

142 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakyboss

So, bottom line is that Moto G doesn't support these types of headphonees? Excellent

Read carefully.

It says that 3 button controls are not supported. This mostly refers to headsets designed for iPhones that have the control button as well as Vol Up and Vol Down buttons.

This isn't just the case for the Moto G. The Samsung S3 for example would only work with *Samsung* 3 button headsets but wouldn't work with Sennheiser or most other third party 3 button headphones.

The main/control button for third party headsets works for the Moto G, I've tried Brainwavz, Soundmagic and Sennheiser headphones with mic and button and all work fine for controlling music and answering calls.

Setting up the button controls via PowerAmp (or the player of choice), Headset Button Control* or similar apps might be needed depending on your settings.

(*Trial here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kober.headset)
7th February 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 7

53 posts
More
I have Skullcandy Ink'd 2 which have one button for answering calls/playing music/activating voice search (long press).

They worked on my Nexus S, One X, my laptop, but whatever I play on Moto G, it doesn't work. I've tried Google Play Music, YouTube, few other music players, even tried flashing a new rom, it still doesn't work.

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread