Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,537 Members 49,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy mini s5570 not detected by PC & odin

Tip us?

sachinsuresh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Galaxy mini s5570 not detected by PC & odin

Hi,
As i wasnt actually aware of what i was doing, i accidently flashed a zip file using the stock recovery on my galaxy mini and yeah, now its bricked. After a lot of googling and reading forums, I assume that the phone can be fixed using odin. So, I have downloaded odin and put the phone on download mode, but when i connect the phone to the pc, there is no response whatsoever from the PC. But the phone is charging when connected. The phone can be booted into recovery mode, download mode and emergency download mode. I tried many USB cables, all the usb ports and 2 different PCs. Still no luck. I feel something is wrong with the usb port of the phone. It does look a little distorted as well. So basically, i cannot use odin and was wondering if there is anyway to fix the phone without using odin.................

Thanks is advance.........Please help......

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 436
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinsuresh View Post
Hi,
As i wasnt actually aware of what i was doing, i accidently flashed a zip file using the stock recovery on my galaxy mini and yeah, now its bricked. After a lot of googling and reading forums, I assume that the phone can be fixed using odin. So, I have downloaded odin and put the phone on download mode, but when i connect the phone to the pc, there is no response whatsoever from the PC. But the phone is charging when connected. The phone can be booted into recovery mode, download mode and emergency download mode. I tried many USB cables, all the usb ports and 2 different PCs. Still no luck. I feel something is wrong with the usb port of the phone. It does look a little distorted as well. So basically, i cannot use odin and was wondering if there is anyway to fix the phone without using odin.................

Thanks is advance.........Please help......
You need Samsung USB drivers. Do you have them installed in PC?
If not then Google them, download install and Odin will recognize the phone.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Using Busybox Commands........ No I use my hands.