5,596,700 Members 45,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone in the Denver or Fort Collins area that can tell me about T-mobiles 4G Service

Tip us?

dspcap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 130
Default Anyone in the Denver or Fort Collins area that can tell me about T-mobiles 4G Service

I am currently with VZW and live in the Fort Collins / Windsor area. I am thinking of changing over to Tmobile, but unsure of how good their 4G is in this area. Anyone from this area that can give me some advice?

I am in this forum because I plan to get a HTC One if I switch
Verizon HTC One
S-Off by Sonic2756

the7thson
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspcap View Post
I am currently with VZW and live in the Fort Collins / Windsor area. I am thinking of changing over to Tmobile, but unsure of how good their 4G is in this area. Anyone from this area that can give me some advice?

I am in this forum because I plan to get a HTC One if I switch
Coverage is excellent in the Denver metro, I get LTE everywhere. Not sure about Ft. Collins unfortunately, I hardly ever go up there.

dspcap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Coverage is excellent in the Denver metro, I get LTE everywhere. Not sure about Ft. Collins unfortunately, I hardly ever go up there.
Just got it...so far I am getting LTE almost everywhere. Thanks for responding.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Verizon HTC One
S-Off by Sonic2756

BableMan
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspcap View Post
Just got it...so far I am getting LTE almost everywhere. Thanks for responding.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I work for a transportation company and drive all over Co and Wyo, Tmob does great pretty much everywhere except the mountains(where no one flourishes) and in the middle of long rural highway routes.

I get LTE nearly everywhere in FoCo, Den, Colo Sp, Boulder, and can surf through AT&T 4g in Cheyenne, Laramie, and Casper.
Galaxy Note 3-stock unrooted -- HTC One M7-TrickDroid(retired) -- HP Touchpad-Ubuntu/WebOS (bathroom) -- Galaxy 7.7-Stock4work -- Playbook-does tricks...(kitchen) -- Iphones 4s/5(retired)
"The gods do not protect fools, fools are protected by more capable fools"
I love getting points, even when they're meaningless! So if I help you hit that thanks button

Wolfensteinjd
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I just flashed an LTE modem on my Nexus 4, and I'm getting LTE all over Fort Collins.