5,604,219 Members 49,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][MIUI][GB]MIUI-D-AngelZ-STOCK-Custom nAa[07-01-2014]

Tip us?

woody_san
Old
(Last edited by woody_san; 13th January 2014 at 12:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by monu09 View Post
can u port lewa os 5 for x8 pls?
No I can't. Sorry bro,I work only with stock kernel, LEWA OS 5 based on android 4.2.1

RudzLong
Old
Thanks Meter 185

DONATE TO ME
i just use this for daily use & until now no problem about this rom except:
1. gmail app force close
2. battery drain so fast-_-
just it
thanks for the rom bro
hope for the best
Please PRESS Thanks button if someone trying to help you, not just only SAY Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you can understand
The Following User Says Thank You to RudzLong For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

junk33
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Thumbs up NICE

hey man, this is a nice miui rom for x8.here is my experience with it. i tried it with two kernels : nAa-14 si Anastasia kernel

on nAa-14:

after a fresh install the only thing i changed it's the lockscreen wallpaper and the launcher wallpaper, and the date.

-fast rom except settings screen, it's preety laggy
-mail and gmail app who force close( i know about that i read the previous posts)
wifi and data it's preety good ( i use opera mobile on 2g for surf and 3g for downloads)
youtube and shazam app works well
if i use built in app killer i got about 70 mb of free ram

on anastasia kernel it's the same except the music laggs when i change the song

sometimes when i got calls the phone rings but i can't slide down to answer( it's verry rare, on both kernels but i think it might help you with something)

oh i forgot the green notification bar, the second text line is hard to read because of the text collour

overall it's a good rom for custom kernels, a few things need little change, i use it as a daily driver ( i'm not shure if i have battery problems, mine lasts for a day with music playing, ~30 min call , a few text and ~20-30 min. use of data( 9gag opera IM+ shazam etc)
i'm sayng this because on some roms battery drains fast without the above ussage and on other roms battery lasts 2 days

rieyan shinji
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 316
ok bro,,
I've finished making for custom v2 7 days ago,,but I can not be uploaded, because I was busy working in the office,,,
If I have free time, I will upload,,
just wait,,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rieyan shinji For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

junk33
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rieyan shinji View Post
ok bro,,
I've finished making for custom v2 7 days ago,,but I can not be uploaded, because I was busy working in the office,,,
If I have free time, I will upload,,
just wait,,
Niiice, i can't wait for download, if you need any test just say, i'l pe happy to help in a way or another

ferozfirru
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Wow, just loved it.installed it on my xperia x8 stock(bootloader locked) mobile and it is really bug free,amazing battery time,fast,more features and amazing look.I really satisfied with this ROM. Thank you

mgarridoe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up I love this ROM but...

I've tried #1 and #2 on my stock (11w48) x8.

I could live with the gmail fc, but messaging (sms) is also fc'ing so I went back to my previous ROM.

I'll be looking forward to the upcoming releases...

Kind regards.

opickmael
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
usb tether and wifi tether not work?how to fix please?

convevn
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default battery issue

battery drain so fast. i have to recharge my phone once a day without using it.hope u can fix this issue soon

niko666x
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default sms app

application does not receive messages from numbers that are not on the agenda. please solution